1

"Hello! And welcome back my fellow high school class mates I have arrived!"

The entire class turned to Ten and rolled their eyes at him,

"I feel disrespected by this"

Doyoung stood up, "did you do your summer homework"

Ten laughed loudly, "summer homework? Of course I did when have I never done my summer homework- you know damn well I didn't even know the name of the book we were supposed to read"

Doyoung pointed at the seat all the way in the back, "you're new seat is there"

Ten frowned, "I'll go once you all greet me"

Jaehyun threw his basketball at him, "You clown just take your seat already I can't even listen to my music you guys are so loud"

Ten faked a smiled, "shut your ass up, once you can pass one of the english exams then let's talk about your, i lIvEd iN aMeRiCa fOr fOuR yEaRs headedass" he threw the basketball back to him harshly.

Ten looked at everyone in the class, "if it wasn't for me none of you guys would get a good laugh out of this boring class"

The teacher stood behind Ten the whole time,

"Ten do you have anything else to say?"

Ten gulped, oh how screwed you are

"Maybe, maybe not but I'll save it for another time. HOWEVER RIGHT NOW  I will be going to my desk hahahaha..."

Ten ran towards his desk all the way in the back.

"Stupid homework, stupid school, stupid people, stupid Jaehyun, stupid Doyoung, stupid principal.. stupid-"

"New Kid?!"

Ten looked up, "why are you all screaming?"

Jaehyun threw a soccer ball at him, "well if you'd pay attention you'll know why,"

Ten smacked his head, "dude I fuckin asked a question not for a lecture- WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY BALLS?"

Jaehyun smirked, "that's what she said"

Ten looked across the room and rolled his eyes at the girls starring at Jaehyun dreamily, "how do you guys like this man with no brains I'm so confused"

Doyoung went to Ten to grab the ball out of his hands, "they screamed cause we got news about a new kid today, and you-"

Doyoung hit Jaehyun with the ball, "stop carrying around so many sports things and start carrying more books, at least that will help you have a future"

"Hey! I do have a future! A start athlete doesn't need good grades just good games"

Doyoung smacked his head, "I have no idea who told you that but sure go ahead"

Ten smiled, "Johnny finally passed his math exams to come into my class after so long"

Ten clapped his hands quietly, "now that my best friend will be sitting next to me I can for sure cheat of him with no doubt, what a nice day this has been"

"Class! Please work on your summaries if you're not done I'll have to visit the office to get to know the new student we will be having, I will be right back and with the new student as well"

She smiled and left the class,

Now believe me when I say we're just best friends, I know how you guys get when I talk about Johnny. Yes yes yes, this is 'the most perfect love story' about how a gay guy makes a straight guy fall in love with him, well let me clear things up here WE'RE NOT DATING! Well here's to another day in Ten's life dear diary

"Wow not bad for a senior, you wrote so much!"

Jaehyun faked a smile and walked away,

Yeah yeah yeah, we're supposed to be working on a essay right now. But why would I waste my time on that when I can waste my time here right!

Ten looked up, what a sad class he was in.

"You all look depressing"

Everyone looked up and faced Ten, "here he comes again, the most annoying guy to have ever exist opened his mouth"

Ten smirked, "i take that as a compliment, so thanks"

Ten smacked his desk, "how about we play a game"

Everyone payed attention, a game huh?

"Let's ignore the new kid! Make him feel like trash! Whenever he speaks we don't listen or respond, when we have to pass out papers we don't give him one, let's just ignore the complete life out of that kid, then out of no where come out and say 'surprise! We actually like you we just wanted to take time to make a surprise party for you!"

Doyoung glared at Ten, "you mean bully him then act as if nothing happened?"

Ten smiled and nodded, "and the idiot himself is back and ready to put thrown the dumbest things he ever said last year"

Ten's eyes widened, "I never said one dumb thing last year!"

Jaehyun pulled out a paper, "I made a list, 1. Why isn't 1 plus 1 eleven? 2. I am google 3. Cause google said so 4. I have a talent of making fun of people 5. I'm actually a pretty good looking person if I do say so myself 6. Can you guys stop talking about sex it's 5 am 7. She said shut the fuck up 8. At least I have a bigger head that means my brain is bigger 9. Does anyone have a piece of bread?! 10. I'm trying out for the basketball team since you guys need a little more diversity with short people 11. I take option F. I'll fail this class"

Ten bit his lip, "to be fair, most of those things aren't that stupid"

The rest of the class kept silent while watching Doyoung, Jaehyun, and Ten Argue about what's stupid,

"Jaehyun shut up you don't even have enough credits to graduate"

Jaehyun's eyes widened, "listen here you twink, stick your nose back into a book you're quiet when you read I think the whole class prefers that!"

Doyoung scoffed, "I'm honestly so ready to throw hands but I can't put my good reputation at risk especially not for YOU"

Jaehyun stood up, "what is that supposed to mean?!"

Ten threw his shoe at Jaehyun, "sit the fuck down you're making yourself look so stupid right now"

The teacher walked in, "okay class I'm back and with your new class mate" she smiled sweetly

The teacher is such a snake man whenever someone walks into the classroom and is not their student she acts like an angel but she's just the devil in disguise!!

"He's sweet, kind and very smart please welcome-"

"JOHNNY SUH!"
Ten pointed at the door while screaming out his best friends name instead of running towards him and playing a small game of patty cake with each other, he saw another boy about the same height as him.

"Qian Kun!"