2

"What even is a Qian Kun?"
Ten was kinda mad at the fact that the teacher didn't accept Johnny into the class and instead accepted a foreign exchange student from China

Yeah, Johnny texted him the details.

"Hello my name is Qian Kun"
He gave off a sweet smile,

"Hey newbie! How did you get accepted into the school?"

Kun turned and faced Ten, "I was accepted through grades.."

Ten seemed suspicious, Doyoung ran up to talk to Kun.

"Finally another person like myself, thank you for being smart unlike these idiots I've spent 3 years with"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, "you're talking about yourself again?"

"Jaehyun when will you ever learn how to mind your own damn business I don't have enough time to waste on you, I'm going to die soon of old age"

"You're not even 20 yet!"

"And you still don't know what 8+8 is and a 1st grader does YOUR CLAIM?"

"Good Point.."

Doyoung turned back to Kun, "sit next to me"

Kun was gladly about to sit until Jaehyun pushed him out of the way, "sorry kid but this is my seat"

"Jung Jaehyun!"

"Yes?"

Doyoung and Jaehyun began to argue again, what a usual thing. Kun began to look around for other empty seats but there was two left, one all the way in the corner then one next to a boy who looked around the same height as him.

Kun gave Ten a sweet smile, Ten felt his heart flutter and he smiled back.

FIRST SHOT WOO HOO

they say love at first sight didn't exist, well it doesn't but according to Ten's situation love at 3rd sight does.

Ten watched as the boy got closer and placed his things down, Ten wanted to hide his face since he currently had a big pimple on his forehead.

"Why today of all days..."
He said quietly, Kun turned his body to face Ten.

"Hi I'm Kun"
Ten smiled behind the book, "hi.. I- uh I'm Ten"

"Ten? You mean like the number?"

Ten nodded still hiding his face, "yes, I am from Thailand so I don't use my real name."

Kun smiled "oh I see, well it's really nice to meet you Ten hopefully we can get along"

"Yeah"

Ten felt someone throw something at him so he put the book down and threw it back, just as he turned He saw Kun look at him.

Ten felt embarrassed, his pimple was showing. He put his face in his hands,

"Don't look at me I'm ugly today"

Kun giggled, he moved his chair and desk closer to Ten almost to the point where they were connected.

He grabbed onto Ten's hand and pulled them away from his face, "I think you look handsome why are you covering your face?"

Ten felt like screaming right then and there, "I have a pimple that's why..."

Kun shaked his head, "I don't like it when people view one pimple as if it was the worst thing in the world, everyone gets mad when they had just one pimple but they should know it's a part of life and growing up"

Ten felt as if he was getting scolded, he looked down and pouted. "I know.."

Kun grabbed onto Ten's hand, "you're great, though I don't know you much or at all actually I know you're great. A stupid pimple doesn't define where you Stan in terms of looks, to be honest in my opinion your the best looking one in the class"

Ten gulped, "even out of the girls?"

Kun nodded, "I'm not into girls these days so I didn't even notice them"

"Well it seems like they're into you"

They both turned and saw half the girls in class stare at Kun and the other half stare at Jaehyun.

Ten looked at their hands that were still linked together, "hey do you want to hangout with me and my friends after school?"

"I would love too, what are their names?"

Ten looked at the two people arguing, then thought of his best friend. "Johnny, Doyoung and Jaehyun"

Kun raised his eyebrows, "you guys are friends? They don't seem like they're friends"

Ten sighed, "we don't like getting attention in school, when we were in middle school it was like watching some type of drama, there was the clown, the athlete, the photographer, and the smart one. No one would ever leave us alone, so we decided to act as if we hated each other during school well except for me and Johnny, we're best friends and everyone knows that so we can't hide that"

"I see"

"It's johnny's last month here in Seoul, he'll be moving back to Chicago next month so you can get to know him before he leaves"

Kun smiled, "where do you guys meet up?"

Ten looked around, "do you have a pencil and paper I can borrow?" Kun looked into his backpack and took out what Ten had asked for, Ten grabbed it and wrote down on the paper then passed it to Kun.

We meet at the old basketball court, normally jaehyun plays a few games with Johnny while Doyoung and I watch.

"Okay I'll see you guys there then"

Ten smiled softly at Kun,

SECOND SHOT

Kun felt his heart beat race, he hasn't felt this way in a while. When he said he wasn't into girls he meant it, he was into guys but no guy has affected him so quickly just like the one he just met did.

He smiled back and wanted to slap himself for being so awkward about it, he continued to think about it.

"How could he just make me break down like that with one flash of his smile.. is this even possible? I just met the guy... what's going on?..."

That smile was now engraved into Kun's memory, and every time he would rethink back to the situation he would catch himself smiling like an idiot.

"Okay students read chapter 1-5 for homework and don't forget your summaries for each chapter! Have a great day!"