6

"Okay two idiots we're out of the cafe what do you want from me I'm broke"

Doyoung and Jaehyun continued to drag him until they reached the basketball court.

"Just because I'm small doesn't mean I won't beat your asses when you let go"

Jaehyun threw Ten a basketball once they let go, "what did you guys bring me here for?"

"Listen, you were making a fool out of yourself we saved your ass"

Ten scoffed "should I say thank you?"

Doyoung took the ball out of his hands and took a shot, of course he missed. "I mean it would be appreciated but we're not forcing you to, oh yeah we invited Kun to hang out with us after school"

Ten froze at his spot, "You what?"

Jaehyun wrapped his hand around Doyoung's shoulders, "did he stutter?"

Doyoung looked at Jaehyun dead in the eyes and pushed the basketball onto his stomach, "did I let you touch me?"

"Hey! I was just trying to be nice let me bREATHE"

Doyoung rolled his eyes but to be honest he was just trying to hide his big rosy cheeks, "Okay you two can you stop flirting and tell me how exactly you got him to say yes?"

"First of all we're not flirting that's disgusting I would never flirt with Jaehyun, and second-"

"I TAKE THAT TO OFFENSE"

"AND WHAT ABOUT IT- second, I texted him while we were in the lunch line"

Ten nodded, "well uhhh thank you I guess (??)"

Jaehyun smiled, "no problem dude, also can I talk to you?"

Doyoung faces them both, "you mean us?"

Jaehyun shaked his head in disagreement, "by you and meant Ten, byE byE"

He dragged Ten outside quickly,

"Help me make him my boyfriend"

Ten's mouth dropped, "you want to What now?"

"I want Doyoung to be my boyfriend"

"IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? THE JUNG JAEHYUN IS FALLING IN LOVE?"

"Shhhh keep your voice down he might hear you"

Ten wiped his fake tears, "you actually have a heart? I thought you DIDNT this is one emotional day"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, "are you gonna help me or not?"

"I don't take credit only cash"

Jaehyun scoffed, "are you seriously going to make me pay you for your help?"

Ten raised his eyebrows and stuck out his hand, "20 bucks will do"

Jaehyun took out his wallet, "I only have 15-"

"That will do! Okay I'll see what I can do!"