PART FIVE

I jumped in fear "Hey!!" I turned around to see no one else but Edward,with a smirk on his face.

"What  are you doing here?" I managed to ask as I shivered. Without a word from him he gave me a tight hug.

"Hey,I know sorry isn't going to do anything now,but I want you to know that I'm sincerely sorry,I didn't mean to do that to you but I was scared of being dismissed from the team, that's why I disguised myself,I know it's really hurt,I'm sorry.

"Shh,don't say anything." Edward whispered in my ear.

"Please allow me to talk,I'm sorry,please forgive me,please." I cried

"I've already forgiven you,I can't stay mad at you,I love you." He smiled.
I'm lost for words at this particular moment.

"And where are you going with your luggage,I never reported you,and will never do that. I won't tell anyone,please let go back to the hostel before anyone finds out we are not there." He took my luggage and held my hand.

"No I'm sorry,I can't come with you,I can't do this anymore. I mean I can't disguise myself anymore, from now on I'll only be a part of the team as myself if only that's possible, but thanks for not blowing my cover already. I have to go,it's getting late,thanks for forgiving me,bye." I took my first step to leave but suddenly found myself on Edwards shoulder."What!" I screamed.

"Leave everything to me,I'm in control. I know football is your dream and therefore,you wouldn't have to disguise yourself to play,I know what to do." He stated and when I realized I was back in the hostel on my bed,with Edward standing beside my bed.

"Please don't even think of leaving me again okay." Edward stated

"Edward please I can't be the only girl amidst a group of  guys,remember I could only do that by disguising myself." I shook my head.

"I'm here with you,no one can harm you,but if you want,I will get your own room for you in this hostel. Please will you share your room with me? " He smirked.

"Alright,I think that will be best for now thanks." He exited the room and came back after few minutes. He took me to our new room,this new place was exceptionally beautiful. In a tired and sleepy mood,I threw my self on my bed and the thought of where the rest of the guys have been since all this happened came to mind. Edward also jumped on his bed,I think he knew I was extremely tired and therefore didn't want to bother me,so we conversed a little,said our goodnight and I stared at the ceiling,"What if he's just trying to get back at me? The thought of this run through my mind until I fell asleep.