forty one

see you l8ter sk8ters

(chris)tmas- happenin boys

yuurikatsudon- VICTOR FELL ASLEEP ON ME WHAT DO I DO

mila_cheva- AWWWWWW

sglee- :')

(chris)tmas- massage his shoulders, he always complains that his shoulders hurt

yuurikatsudon- gotcha. thank u :)

yuuri's pov

i had propped my pillows up a bit so victor wasn't completely crushing me, now his head was stored away in the crook of my neck and his toes occasionally brushed against mine. his breath was warm and tickled the bottom of my chin (it didn't even smell that bad. i just teased my way out of kissing him because i'm more worried about my breath rather than his.) one of my hands was rubbing circles with my thumb into his shoulder, and my other hand was either scrolling through mindless tweets or twirling a strand of his hair.
this was so... comfy. there is a romantic aspect to cuddling, of course, but it's also extremely soothing. i keep resisting the urge to fall asleep with him, he was like a human baymax- comfy, adorable, and clingy. and he could probably fight off all evil if he tried.

i secretly wish this could last forever. it was literal bliss- not just the cuddling, but victor himself. his touches and voice were so gentle and caring, he makes every moment hilarious, he's patient and understanding, and he's fucking gorgeous; even when he's sleeping with a little drool forming in the corner of his mouth.
his lips were plump and glossy naturally, his skin like porcelain which matched his platinum hair. i took his hand in mine and admired his nails, filed down to perfection and as smooth as the surface of a pebble.
i then carefully kissed his knuckles, being wary as to not wake him. if he woke up now, i think i'd jump out the window from embarrassment. the nearest window was actually right beside me, which was convenient.
his hands were so soft, what kind of fucking hand cream does this man use?!

"mmmh... yuuri?"

fuck.

i'm fucked.

"hey sleepyhead," i pushed his bangs back, him sighing sleepily in response, "was your nap good?"'

"it was amazing. i've never slept so good in my life, i think you're the best pillow in the entire world." he whispered, looking at me with eyes full of stars.

"i think you win that game, actually." i stated.

he pouted, then nuzzled back into my shoulder in defeat.

"i think you also win being the cutest sleeper alive. i was trying not to squeeze the life out of you, with your hair messed up and your adorable little whines? you're like a little puppy." i cooed.

victor perked up, looking at me like i was a gold medal. "you should've squeezed me to death, that would be a very spontaneous way to go. but you didn't, so maybe i should squeeze you to death instead."

giggles escaped my lips as victor's arms lifted me up from underneath my arms and i managed to (gracefully) collapse in his chest, him squeezing my shoulders like he never wanted to let me go.

"hello,"he said shyly.

"hi."

one of victor's hands travelled up to my hair and he buried his face into it, while the other arm still squeezed, as if he was afraid i would go anywhere. i tried to squeeze back as much as him, but that was a mission near impossible.