When You Meet Again (Out of School)

Thank you so much for the likes with the first scenario! I decided to make this an official Boyfriend Scenarios! If you have a scenario in mind then suggest it in my ask box please!

Izuku Midoriya

His P.O.V

I walked to the beach and met up with All Might as usual. I smiled and sat down on the sand, he sat next to me. We started talking and suddenly something caught me in the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see a girl with (h/c) (h/l) hair, (s/c) skin, and she was wearing a white sundress. I jumped when heard All Might said "Who's that, young Midoriya?" I turned to him and smiled softly "That's (Y/n) (L/n). She's new to class 1-A." "Why not have her come here? As long as I don't turn into All Might then it's fine." "You sure?" He nodded and I got up while wiping the sand off me. I walked over to her and said "(L/n), I didn't think you'd be here." She turned to me and smiled "Hello, Deku! I live not far from here. I thought I would come here for a breather." "Cool. My friend and I were sort of watching the waves while talking. Would you like to join us?" She smiled brightly and nodded "Sure!" "Follow me." I walked back to All Might and saw him stand up while wiping the sand off himself. I looked at (Y/n) thren All Might "This is Aaaaaa-" All Might went to (Y/n) to take his hand out with a big smile on his face "He means Toshinori Yagi." She giggled and took his hand to shake it "(Y/n) (L/n), Nice to meet you Mr. Toshinori." "Nice to meet you too, young lady. Midoriya has told me about you being new here." I blushed and looked at All Might "A- I mean Mr. Toshinori!" He chuckled and I heard a giggle from (Y/n). I looked at her and she looked at me "It's fine, Deku. Trust me. I talked about how cool you are to my dad." I blushed even more "M-me?! C-c-cool?!" She nodded and looked at the sky "Yeah. I live with my dad. He had me move to Musutafu, Japan for a better education. He also got a great deal to be a pro hero here. He never got to go to UA, but when he heard I got accepted for the exams. He was so happy for me. I plan to be a hero like my dad, and make sure that every support he's given me is worth it. To be honest.... I was a late bloomer when it came to my quirk. I didn't get it in elementary like others, more like the end of my second year in middle school. So I'm getting used to it." She blushed and waved her arms around "Sorry about the rambling!" I chuckled and I shook my head. "It's fine. I want to make my support from everyone worth it too. So Let's give each other the most support to be the best heroes!" She started to tear up and she nodded to hug me. She pulled back and heard a buzz, she looked at her phone then looked at me. "Sorry, I have to go. My dad is worried. See you in school, Deku. Nice to meet you Mr. Toshinori. I hope to meet you again." She ran off and waved at us, I smiled and waved back.

Katsuki Bakugo

His P.O.V

I groaned as I went with my mom to go food shopping. I got out the car as she parked, and slammed it shut. "KATSUKI, DON'T BREAK THE FUCKING DOOR!" I groaned and turned to her "SHUT UP YOU HAG!" "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" "YOU HEARD ME!" I went inside the supermarket and grabbed a shopping cart. I hand it to my mom and went ahead of her to look around the sauces. I looked at the hot sauces to grab my usual super hot sauce, I put it in the cart and heard my mom said "Geez Katsuki! You're gonna burn off your taste buds!" "Shut it!" I was gonna grab a bag of rice until I saw a short girl with (h/c) (h/l) hair, (s/c) skin, wearing a graphic t-shirt, black leggings, and black boots. I turned my head to realize it was (Y/n) reaching for something that was beyond her reach. I walked up behind her and grabbed the item to pat her head with it lightly. She jumped and looked up at me with a bright smile "Ah! Hi Kacchan!" "Here." I held out the bottle of vinegar she was reaching for. She took it and put it in her cart then smiled at me "I honestly didn't think 5′7″ was tall enough to reach there." "ARE YOU CALLING ME SHORT?!" I frowned and started to get pissed, before I could hear her answer. I felt a smack to the back of my head "KATSUKI, BE NICE!" "SHUT UP YOU HAG!" I suddenly heard a giggle and I turned my head to see (Y/n) smiling. "I can see where you get your attitude from. It's so cute!" I blushed and frowned to look at her "I'M NOT CUTE!" "STOP YELLING AT HER!" She turned to my mom and smiled "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Bakugo." She looked at (Y/n) and smiled "Nice to meet you! What's your name?" "(Y/n) (L/n)." "Oh! So you must be the girl who Kirishima said that made Katsuki shock by moving the chair." She giggled and nodded "Yeah. Kacchan was sort of heavy, but luckily I was able to get Deku's book bag off." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!" She looked at me to poke my chest with a smile "By heavy, I mean that your body has gotten bigger by muscles." She looked at my mom and smiled "I'm sorry, Mrs. Bakugo. I have to get home to finish unpacking." She raised a brow and looked at (Y/n) "Do you live by yourself?" (Y/n) bit her lip and nodded "Yeah." She nudged me as she smiled at (Y/n) "Well maybe we can have dinner together one day." (Y/n) nodded and smiled "One day, hopefully Kacchan will invite me. Thank you, Kacchan. Also have a nice day." She smiled and walked away, and I suddenly heard my mom said "She's sweet. Invite her over for dinner, Katsuki. You need a girl like that around." I made a 'che' noise and walked away "Shut up, Hag."

If you want to add someone in the series then comment down below the name of the character!