six°

《 What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. 》

•~•~•~•

"Changbin!" I turn around and call for the older boy. "Chan's been shot, I-I don't know what to do."

My breathing starts getting staggered and the world seemed to start spinning around me.

"Minyeon? Minyeon!" Changbin reaches for my arm. "Jisung!!"

"Yes?!" Jisung comes back with a first aid kit.

"Take care of Chan, I'm bringing Min to the front." Changbin leads me to the front while Jisung nods.

"I-I'm sorry." Tears start welling up in my eyes as I try to calm down.

"Shh, it's alright. I'm here with you." Changbin whispers softly.

My heart skips a beat and I feel my cheeks heat up. 'If this was middle school me right now, I would've freaked out..'

"Feeling better now?" Changbin whisper-ask.

I nod my head. "I'm sorry."

"Reminded you of back then, right?" Changbin gives an apologetic smile.

I look down quietly and Changbin reaches for my hands, allowing me to play with his hand.

×××××××× First Year, Middle School

'Yeoboseyo?'

'Minyeon! Open the door, it's Changbin.'

'Huh? It's,' I look at the clock to check the time, '3 in the morning, Changbin.'

'Tell her it's us.' A voice in the background of Changbin's side said.

'It's Chan. He's injured.' Changbin said. 'Just open the door.'

I grumbled but still got out of bed and went downstairs to open the door.

'What happened, why did you say Chan was- Oh my god.' I gasped at the sight in front of me.

Chan was heavily beat up, with blood down the side of his temple, Jisung had a black eye and the corner of Changbin' mouth was bleeding.

Changbin pushes me aside gently and helps Chan and Jisung in before closing the door.

'Where's the first aid kit?' Changbin asks calmly.

'I-I'll go get it.' I mumbled before rushing towards the kitchen.

'This was not what I imagined waking up to.' I thought to myself as I retrieved the first aid kit and went back to the living room.

'You've got a lot of explaining to do.' I mumbled to Changbin as I walked past him to tend to Jisung's and Chan's wounds.

'Yah! That hurts!' Jisung hissed in pain as I gently tried to clean the small wounds on the older boy's face.

'Jisung, shut up or you'll wake everyone up.' Changbin hissed at the younger boy.

Finishing up on Jisung's wounds, I get up to move over to Chan.

'Wait, Minyeon-'