Sehun's wife

Im Darcey , The Forever Loving fangirl of SEHUN (Exo-k maknae)

.

.

Loving Him was the happiest doings in my Life :*

Just as Ive finish My School A Boy came At me . he Was Running carelessly he Banged me And My books Fell on the ground Just As I was picking My books that fell on the ground I felt some Hands In My shoulders It was A Handsome , cute ,tall and generous boy ..

"hey are you Okay ?". He said . I was totally shocked and speechless.

"yes I-im okay ". I said .

"im so sorry I was so clumsy". He said while picking up my books

" Byee Im gonna go know :)". Saying while waving at me . i came on our classroom and the class begins . And the Teacher Said that Theres A new Tranferee And I was Totally expecting a Girl That Was like me (a fangirl ) or a Hot guy that Was gonna have a crush on me (nots sure on that hahahaha) . But when The professor said It was a guy :D i was totally excited omg What am i gonna do Gonna wish it was totally a Hottie!!

" ok Class Your New Classmate is Here Mr. Oh pls Come In ". Professor said. The girls was totally gossiping around and just as i Look at the door it was Him the boy that banged at me the other day Im totally Shocked!!

" everyone this Is Mr. Sehun Oh". Professor said.

" helo classmates." he said

" Mr.oh Pls sit Down Beside Ms. Park , at the last row ". Professor Said

Omffg ! Were Seatmates how am i gonna Talk to him?!?

" He looked at me And stared " hey I know You Your The girl that i Banged when Im running the other day".

"Ye-yess i-it W-was Me ". Totally shaking . Omg. Its freaking Awkward . The girls around Me Was gossiping Saying

" how does He Know That guy ".
" she's such a slut !".

Now im just so embarrassed :O

Really How was It possible ! I cannot Believe It :D thinking Really god ? Are we Meant to be? Just Kidding :D it was Past Lunch time I was seating in the cafeteria eating my lunch He sat Beside me and said

" can I have A lunch with you ? ". How cn i refuse To that Cute , handsome ,Tall guy !

"y-yes ofcourse". I said

When we were done eating our lunch We are now off our classes and talking to each Other he was really interesting !