The Rain

"Its raining! Come on little sister let me show you what rain really is. You will LOVE IT!" I slightly opened the front door until my little sister pulled me by the umberella and pointed at it. I picked it up and opened it up. I took her hand and ran under the umberella and ran down the forever lasting stairs. I could hear our feet splashing in the puddlrs as we ran down the stairs. The rain was dripping from every side of the umbrella.
       "It's so pretty right? It's like a waterfall right over us." She nods. After a minute or two, my sister Stephanie looked at me like she was scared. Why was she looking at me like that? Doesn't she know what rain is? Can she remember?
       "Stephanie are you ok? Do you want to feel how rain feels?" I stuck my hand out and then smiled. I brought my hand back under the umbrella to dry. I looked at my hand, looked at her and nodded. She looks down at her palm and looks at me and then the rain. I was really hoping that she would be brave and feel what rain feels like and to remember what a great time we had together in the rain. After a year of trying to convince my little cute chicken sister to stick her hand out from under the umbrella, she finally did. I was so proud of her. I saw a tear coming down the side of her cheek. She was crying of fear. I didn't know why she was crying of fear. I had so many questions going threw my head. Why was she crying? Why isnt she saying anything? Why does she look so scared? Why, why, why...........WHY? But on the outside you would have thought that I was happy. That I was enjoying myself, but little did you know I was actually flooding with worrying questions throughout me.