Got7 kid series: Jb

You and Jaebum have been married for 6 years and in that time you've made one child, Jaysia she is 13 years old now and getting out of hand. Other than that your marriage has been wonderful this is what happened when he caught her doing something she's too young to do.
---------------------------------------------------------

This is what your daughter looks like( yaas it's skai Jackson)

It was a breezy Sunday morning you had just got out of bed to make your family breakfast. As you make your way to the kitchen area you hear music blasting guessing it was coming from your daughter's room you ignored it choosing to scold her after breakfast. You make the table pouring orange juice for Jaysia and you but coffee for JB, your hubby. You finish cooking the eggs last and just as your about to turn around you feel as set of hands form around your waist knowing it was your man you smile.

"Good morning my beautiful queen"

"Good morning love"

"Smells great, where's Jay "
JB says making you smile at the lil nickname he has for your guy's baby girl.

"I don't know she should've been down here a hour ago" you say taking a seat.

"I'll go get her she's probably still asleep"

You nod while he heads upstairs, you get up to fix their plates.

*Upstairs*

Jaebum walks up to her door but stopping when he hears music slightly low but loud enough to make his head hurt.

Impossible booty, she get that Dance on and make me wanna f**k right on top of that booty"

He gives off a confused look while opening her door just a lil' bit just enough to see her hands on her knees bent over popping it right in front of her phone. He has a face of complete anger plastered right on his beautiful features.

(Haha look at mah jaebummie)

He walks all the way in coughing to let her know he was there. She looks back quickly standing up and giving her father a look of innocence like that was gonna save her now.

"So you in here twerkin' huh"

"U-umm Appa I ca-"

"Don't even try it jay, yo a** bout to get it from me and yo' mama"

"But Appa, I was just dancin"

"For who" he says making the poor girl flinch at his raisin voice.

"Now we gotta tell your mom what you've been doing and I'm taking your phone"

"Uugghh"

They head downstairs to find you on the couch watching t.v.

"Hey hun you'll never believe what I found our lil angel doing up in her room"

You look up at them both seeing Jaysia rolling her eyes at her dad's comment.

" What"? You ask totally oblivious to the situation.

"You tell her, go ahead" he says gesturing .

"I was twerkin' and poppin' it in the camera for attention" her eyes in the back of her head and arms folded in front of her chest.

You slowly get up from the couch and look at your husband who's shaking his head.

"Oh so you wanna be a h*e, I know I taught you better than that now"

"Come on ma it was just for a video it was for fun I was just dancing" she tried it, I hope she know she bout to get beat.

"Ha fun my a**, JB baby go get my belt" he nods making strict eye contact with Jay who is squirming where she's standing.

"Ma no, appa"! She has tears in her eyes backing up against the wall.

"Ah ah ah ain't gone be none of that crying, you should've thought about what you that when you was up there doing whatever"

JB is back with the belt, he hands it to you and leaves out of the living room going upstairs with the cup of coffee in his hand.

"Come here" you point your fingers at her and wave her in your direction.

"I ain't playin, with you lil girl get over here or I coming to you"

You give her a whoopin' like she was writing on walls, her cries could be heard from a mile away you sure the whole neighborhood could hear them but you ain't care if she wanted to act grown then she can suffer the consequences.

When you were done you sent her to her room saying she was on punishment so that meant no phone which her dad already took.

JB comes out of your shared bedroom going to jaysia's room on to hear soft sniffles coming from her room. He opens the door looking at her , she's laying on her bed curled up in a ball hugging her stuffed bear, Mr. Chu jb remembering the day he gave that to her. He walks in sitting beside her on the bed rubbing her back gently.

"Neomu mian haeyo, it's gonna be okay" (I'm so sorry baby)

She turns around and wipes her eyes.

"Nanuen nappeun geos-eul haess-eo, Appa" (did I do something wrong)

"Well, yes your too young to be doing those vulgar movements" he opens his arms out to her, she scooches closer her father cradling her tightly in his embrace.

"You'll be just fine, nae agi"
(My baby)

He kisses her head and rocks her back and forth. His gaze going to you leaning on the door looking at them lovingly walking closer when JB holds his hand out for you. You sit on the other side laying your head on your daughter's she still stays in the same position you can still hear her barely silent sniffles. You now can feel jb's strong hands on your shoulders which makes you look up into his eyes, you can see the love in them, those sparkling orbs of his. He gives you a wink that makes you blush hard. You guys stay like this for a couple of minutes. You then hear JB whisper something to you.

"I love our little family I couldn't ask for nothing else" he leans over and kisses your head.

You then say "me neither my love"

A/n
That's the end, should I make one for all the boys, yes or no

How many enjoyed that.