Yandere Female trainer x Male modest gardevoir reader x classrep

Title is long I don't own idea it belongs to @Madcircle thank you by the way. Don't know if you wanted it this way or another I tried my hardest. Oh yeah I'll be using Hilda and Rosa. Rosa trainer and Hilda classrep.

Rosa: "(Y/N)! Where are you! Oh there you are! Trying to hide? Well come here."

I was currently hiding from my deranged trainer. Who was she well she was named Rosa.

She found me when I was a Ralt and I was a special one having (F/C) instead of green and having (SF/C) eyes and she immediately took a liking to me from how I was

She found me when I was a Ralt and I was a special one having (F/C) instead of green and having (SF/C) eyes and she immediately took a liking to me from how I was. Then when I evolved into a Kirlia she became more infatuated with me since I was decent Pokémon and when she began to take me to the school it was something. She found Out I had a modest attitude so it meant I was decent at everything and kinda shy around others but her. It was a weird relationship she was clingy and possessive over me and I was to shy to make any contact with others. When I evolved again into a Gardevoir I wore a set of clothing. A red sweater that had a hole for my crest in the middle.

But right now was a different thing a female Liligant saw me and made noises to me which were calls for a mate and Rosa grabbed me and pulled me away before anything could happen. Then there was the class representative named Hilda.

(Going to admit she's so fucking hot and this image turns me on

(Going to admit she's so fucking hot and this image turns me on. I'm not the only one right?)

She wore clothing that didn't seem to bother her. She didn't seem the smart one but looks can lie. She was in the honor roll list as well with Rosa and outsmarted everyone in our grade which seemed amazing and went as class representative and everyone loved her. Her Pokémon was a female Aron named Rona that I always hanged out with during our breaks.

Rona: "Hows your day (Y/N)?"

"G..good a..as a.always."

Rona: "Still with the stutter."

"I..I w..w.was b..born with I..it."

Rona: "Eh it's alright. How's Rosa?"

"Still o.obsessed with m..me."