I'm not sure I care anymore

I'm tired. Not just today but of everything. I'm tired of feeling like this. I'm tired of watching everything I care about go away or get taken away or fall apart. I'm tired of no one being there the way I need.

I'm tired of loving and not being loved as much or at all. I'm tired of caring but not having anyone are about me. 

I'm done.

Not kill myself done but done living the life I have. I'm done caring at all. I'm done feeling anything at all. Maybe then I can find a way to live and move on. I'm just not sure I care anymore.

Let the world fall, let it all just go away. I wanted nothing more than to not be alone anymore and here I am alone again. No one cares enough to know that I'm lost in my own prison.

Fuck this. You thought I was an asshole before wait until you see me now. You didn't like the guy who tried to be nice and good to you then fuck you. I'm done with the sadness I'm done with feeling like shit. I'm done with it all and you don't like then fuck you. 

The world and everything in it and outside of it drove me to this. I'm a fucking asshole and I will remain one from now on. Kiss my ass if you don't like it. I will destroy what little life I have left and not care what the fuck I have anymore. Why, you ask? Because I'm not sure I give a fucking care about anything anymore.