p.p

Study Date || Peter Parker

Requested: Yes @Grace13718

Scenario: The reader is Tony Stark's daughter and her and Peter go to school together. The reader and Peter get put together for a science project and he goes round her house to study when something interesting happens.

A/N: I apologise if you're a POC, it jut has to be this way for the story to work. I usually try to make the characters in my imagines as versatile as possible so anyone can read them and visualise themselves in the story. Just imagine that your mother has the same skin tone as you and that's how your's and Tony's is different. Again, i'm sorry.

Word Count: 1629 words

Warning: fluff, some bad language, slightly steamy (not much)

~ Y/N's P.O.V ~

My fingers tapped against the wooden desk in front of me. "You will be working in groups for your next assignment," My history teacher, Mr Carter, announced. People started to look towards their friends, already picking out who they were going to work with. I, however, was at there in silence. I didn't care who I worked with, as long as I didn't have to do all of the work like the past four times we've worked in groups. Being Tony Stark's daughter did have its disadvantages at points. "I will be choosing the groups." Mr Carter croaked out. Everybody groaned in frustration whilst I just sat there. "More of a chance I get put with Peter." I thought to myself. The majority of boys my age, and sometimes older, just gawk at me or take advantage of my intelligence. But Peter was different. I didn't know if it was because he was equally smart or just socially awkward. Either way, I had the hots for him. But my dad would probably kill him and then me if he found out.

My teacher began to list the pairings. Groans and cheers echoed around the room. Then Sir called out my name, "Y/N Stark, you will be with Peter Parker." My heart sunk and skipped a beat at the same time. I didn't know whether to be happy or nervous. Peter turned in his seat to face me and give me a small smile. A blush crawled onto my cheeks. "This is going to be fun." I sarcastically said to myself. Mr Carter started to relay our assignment to us and I took brief notes just in case I needed them later.

The bell rang through the halls, signifying it was now time for lunch. I made my way straight over to Peter so I could ask him if he wanted to come over later so we could start the project as soon as possible. With my heart in my throat, I tapped him on the shoulder. His head whipped round in an instant, slightly startling me. "H-h-hi Y/N." He choked out. "Just act natural." I said to myself. "Hey Peter. I was just wondering if you want to come to mine later to work on the project?" His eyes widened in slight shock and then he nodded his head furiously. "Is that a yes then?" I asked with a slight smirk. "Yeah, yes. Yes." He replied with an awkward chuckle. "My dad's out tonight so you can come round any time after five." I told him "Yeah, that's fine with me." "Bye, Peter." "Bye, Y/N." I turned on my heels and walked back to my locker.

The last bell of the day rang and I returned to my locker. Opening it, I grabbed my jacket and my spare books. Today was one of the very rare days where I would walk home instead of getting a lift from my dad. "Sad times." I thought to myself as I began my journey home. My dad had a separate headquarters for the Avengers that was closer to my school. He built it mainly because of me. He also said that it was because Spider-Man supposedly lived around here, he still wouldn't tell me who it actually was.