˚✩ E N D_C A R D ˚ ✩

(this will look different depending on if you have a phone or a laptop.)

 ◤                                                               ◥

◜                                               ◝

ᴺᵒⁿ⁻ˢᵗᵒᵖ

1:25  ───|────── 6:26

|◁              II             ▷|

                          ∞            ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

         ◟                                                ◞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Bonjour! Hello and thank you for reading Instagram// Alexander Hamilton !

I hope you all had a wonderful time reading this book!

You're all probably sad that the book has come to an end but I assure you, all good things come to an end sometime.

With that being said, I wish the best for you all, even though I might not know you.

I appreciate you guys/gals/ nonbinary pals for even deciding to read this book!

Writing this book and reading all of your funny comments (y'all know who you are) and watching you guys bond over something that I created is beyond spectacular to me.

Writing this has healed me in so many ways, whether it be battling depression or skipping out on a few meals, you people (and potatoes) make my day by just even voting.

I can't explain how happy I am with the result of this book and how sad I am that it's ending so soon.

Hamilton has also been a great impact on my life, and if the awesome, handsome, and if the wonderful Lin Manuel Miranda is for some reason reading this....

I truly am sorry. 😂

Anyway, I just want you all to know that I'm not one of those authors who take your reads/votes/comments for granted. I actually cherish each one as I do my non existent Hamilton tickets.
(le cry)

Thank you all a BAZILLION for reading and I hope that hopefully, you'll all make amazing books that'll get popular someday. Whether it be memes or other things.

Before I end this note, I just want you all to know

See ya later.

Because goodbye is for good and later is for soon.

Au revoir.

-

Zoey

P.s.
john is a switch bitch fight me if u disagree

◣                                                                ◢