Chapter 3

Raven POV

The next thing we know by the loud sound we were falling off the cliff, Meliodas somehow grabbed a hold of me while Star quickly caught us all with ease and flew us all including the knight that fell down too on top of the cliff.

"Damn, for a princess you sure are strong" Hawk says as Starfire set us down.

"Meliodas you can let me go now" I mutter in annoyance as he still held my waist. I can tell that I'm an inch or two taller than him but doesn't really tell much difference.

"Well why would I if you have such as nice squishy-" I grabbed his wrist tightly almost breaking it as he was about to touch my butt and gave him a harsh glare before letting his hand go.

"You there! How dare you survive without I say so?! I shall not revise my death tally conclusion!" We see a big guy from a far yell at us.

"Alright I'll give you guys a signal to run towards the forest, I'll follow behind" Meliodas says to us.

"Which one of them resembles the Seven Deadly Sins? Neither of them bears any resemblance to the wanted posters. Fate is smiling upon me today. The rest on that earring is from the royal family, which means that you are Princess Elizabeth!" The big man says making his way towards us.

"You're a princess too?" Starfire says.

"Wait?! Princess Elizabeth, the countries third princess?!" Hawk says in disbelief.

"An official decree has been issued to locate you. The order was to capture you alive but if you died then it would be an unfortunate accident" The big knight says as Meliodas told us to run.

"Come on princess" I say as I grabbed her by the wrist and took he straight into the woods with Hawk.

"Conclusion accidental death!" We hear the man yell to see a big gush off wind cutting off tress in halves.

I stopped mid way as screamed as I created a big dome shield to protect us, the amount of power hit the shield causing the boot of my heels to push back a bit. I look back to see the others okay.

"Is everyone okay?" Starfire asks as I let the shield disappear and started to feel a bit weak from the amount of magic I used. My knees began to feel wobbly, I almost hit the ground but was caught by Meliodas.

"You need to rest a bit" He tells me as Hawk suddenly reacted to what just happened and freaked out and left us.

"I am so sorry Raven. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't feel so weak right now" She says causing me to roll my eyes at her and shake my head.

"Don't go all gooey sad on me, I'm fine" I reassure her as Star and Meliodas helped me get up.

"Elizabeth?" Starfire says as she was walking away from us. "Where are you going?

"There's no escape" She says sadly.

"Wait hang on, you can't give up easily" Meliodas tells her.

"If I surrender myself peacefully that should keep him from killing you guys" She says before another blast was heading our way. Is she that stupid? Luckily Starfire pushed all of us away in time.

"Please! Get away while you still can" Elizabeth pleads at us.

"Pretty sure he wants to kill all off us" I mumble out as I noticed my cloak is ripped into shreds, showing off my smooth fair legs and the suit that I had on, similar to Elizabeth's.

"Yeah that's true" Meliodas says from above me, I noticed a piece of his long sleeve was ripped, I couldn't notice a glimpse of a red mark and blushed at the sight of his muscles.

I saw a smirk showing on him, crap he noticed. And then suddenly Elizabeth broke into tears and telling us how sorry but grateful she is to us.

"And I don't even know all your names" She cries out sadly.

"Well I am Starfire and she's Raven, and he's-"

"Meliodas. If you really wanted to know" He says with a smirk, I pushed him off of me and sat up to see a shocked look displayed on Elizabeth's face.

"I don't believe it, you can't be..." Elizabeth says in realization. Then it clicked to me as well.

"You're one of the guys that everyone keeps talking about" Starfire added.

"That symbol on your shoulder, that's a dragon!" Elizabeth says as suddenly everything happened so fast.

Another blast was headed towards us but Meliodas seemed to stop it causing the big knight to stumble back.

"How can this be? My technique was flawless, I'm certain that my blade struck him. But I felt that blow! And what is that on your hand? A broken blade?" The big knight remarks.

"You really are him, aren't you?" I say to Meliodas.

"Impressed?" He says with a small smirk.

"Maybe" I say fighting back my own smirk.

"Alright times up! Figured out who I am?" Meliodas says.

"No it can't be! And yet you dare to exist!" The big knight says as he tried to attack him but what stopped by Starfire's huge energy blast sending him to fly off very high.

"I will not let anyone hurt my new friends" Starfire stated out loud as her eyes still glowed green and her hands glowed green as well.

"The Seven Deadly Sins: The Sin of Warth. Meliodas the Dragon Sin!"

~~~~

Word Count: 1109

(un-edited)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to vote or comment for support!! Thank you!!!