(🌷1)

Can firmly held the bag in his hands, this was the fourth time in the week that he visited the IC building, all to see Tin.
The first time he was very nervous, the day that they had talked about things had been very tense, nor did he get any call from the contrary, that depressed him.
That's why he had decided that if Tin did not look for him, he would do it, and he did only that this time things were not simple, Tin just dodged it and not even a glance dedicated him. Can was beginning to lose his faith in himself. Even more so when the thought of being highly unbearable for Tin crossed his head, of course! Maybe it was that, maybe Tin had already realized that he did not like Can as much as he had said, maybe at that time he was confused, maybe, that hurt inside Can.
Even with that thought in mind he observed the reason for his most recent insomnia, before he had realized how handsome Tin was, but seeing him from a distance made him want to look like a schoolgirl.
With caution he approached the boy, cleared his throat and stretched his arms offering Tin what he had brought with him.

-Mh ... Tin ... I ...- Tin did not even let him finish when he passed by, ignoring him once more. Can just managed to let out a sigh - Well, this was the last time, be happy Tin - despite the distance Tin managed to hear what little Cantaloupe had said, something in his heart hurt. Yes, he was still upset with Can, of course, but he was not far from giving in, now listening to that his whole system went into a panic. Can given up on him? Was he being very hard on Can? Tin quickly turned to face the boy but he was nowhere to be found.

Can walks behind the IC area buildings, what would you have done with the lunch? He was submerged in his thoughts when he heard what he had deduced was a fight, two guys were hitting another, this one instead of defending himself this boy just  smiled.
-What a stranger person, thought Can. Due to his personality "I can not see so much injustice" he decided that he had to do something, so without much thought Can placed his backpack and lunch bag on one side, he kicked each one of the guys causing them to fall and then put in the middle of these, wanting to cover the other person who was bleeding from the mouth.

-Two against one is not fair.- Can said calmly.-

-What do we have here? A poor boy in our area? - muttered one of the guys. - Are you coming to give us a lesson?

-A lesson my ass .- after saying that gave a fist bump to each of the guys, they did not stay behind and responded to the blows directly to the cheekbone of the small Cantaloupe. The guy behind him just looked at the scene, the blows did not stop on either side, however, Can was not winning, fed up with that situation, the boy finally came into action hitting very hard the other two people and leaving to Can impressed. Once the guys ran for their lives, Can directed to stunned look at the boy.

- You Can do that all this time? - Can questioned while touching his jaw, it hurt after having received so much blow.

-You were the meddlesome kid who intervened.- the guy said dryly.

Can exasperated only between opened his lips.

-It does not matter, maybe it was not fair.- he said, diminishing importance. - You want to eat? - can asked with a smile.-

-Who will want to eat with you? Poor .- said the other looking him up and down .-

-I'm being nice.- Can answered controlling his patience.- And you are going to eat you want or not.- having said that he pulled the hand of others and made him sit on the floor, then brought with him the lunch that he had prepared.-

-Here.- can opened the box and ... -Damn it- Can had forgotten that on that day he had decorated the food in a particularly ridiculous way since it was for Tin. The other boy raised one of his eyebrows curiously and could not help but let out a laugh. -Ignore that and eat- Can said moody.-

(Can Is so sweet right? Heheh)

-By the way, why were not you defending? - Can asked while eating his own lunch. The boy's smile disappeared from his lips and once again his moodiness returned.
-It is not your business.- he said without further ado.
-You're right.- Can said  nodding.- but I'm a nosy so tell me, tell me, tell me, na na na~~~

-Ugh, are you always that annoying? - The boy questioned with total displeasure.

-Yes, always.- Can you answer with a genuine smile.- By the way, what is your name? I am Can.
-I did not ask you.- the boy answered.-
- Nice to meet you, I did not ask you - Can said happily . In the boy's thought this boy Can was surprisingly weird.