🌷 (x8) (?)

Once his class ended, Can walked outside his university building, accompanied by his good friend Good when Tee approached him.

-Hey Can! Let's have lunch.- A cheerful Tee came saying.

- Ai 'Tee is not really necessary, it's not your fault what happened to me if you think you are in debt to me.- Can answered smiling weakly.

Tee denied without blurring his smile.

-It's not that, I just want to spend time with you, come on.-Tee grabbed Can's hand and yanked on it.

-Hey Good, are you coming with us? .- Can asked his friend.

Good was about to respond when he noticed Tee's annoyed look, as well as how he shook his head.

-I think i can't, Can.- Good responded slowly as always.

-Oiii Good, come on.- Can asked once again to his friend, but he only denied.

-He does not want to go, Can, let's go only us.- Tee insisted and took Can from the place, then took him to his car and drove away from the campus.

(🌼)

Once Can and Tee left Good stayed behind to see where their friend had been taken.

-That ... will ... count ... as.... kidnapping? .- He asked more for himself.

-What can you count as kidnapping? - The sudden voice of Ae caught the attention of Good, this curious one cocked his head when realizing that Ae was not alone, but also Pete and Tin accompanied him.

-A Guy took Can.- Good answered slow as always.

-A guy? What guy? .- Tin asked annoyed and alarmed.

-I do not know him, but I suppose Can knows him, he invited him to eat and Can invited me but the guy looked at me very strange and then he denied, I guess he did not want me to go with their.- Good said while shrugging his shoulders.

Pete looked alarmed at his friend.

-You know where they went? - Pete dared to ask.

Good denied.

-I only saw that they got into a car and left.- Good added.

- That damn guy. - Tin said making fists his hands.

-keep calm Tin.- Pete tried to cheer him up.

-what happened? Why? - Ae questioned with confusion .- That guy is bad for Can? .- Ae again asked.

-That guy wants take away Can of me.- Tin finally answered.

-Take  Can? Can is not yours.-Ae replied with a frown and an annoyed voice.

Tin turned to give him a look full of annoyance.

-It's mine, only mine, did you understand? .- Tin said threateningly to Ae.

-Ou, Tin don't treat Ae like this and Ae like that if it's not that obvious  Tin likes Can and I think, well there's a small possibility I'd say big big that Can also likes Tin, but that guy Tee is trying to Get Can's attention that's why Tin is like that.

Ae nodded a little more calmly.

-Since when did you like Can? - Ae asked with curiosity.- I always thought that the one you liked was Pete.- Ae said defensively.

Tin denied.- I never liked Pete, just as he is my best friend and I know how naive he is that I thought you wanted to take advantage of that and take away his money.- Ae narrowed her eyes the annoyance invaded him again.