16

"Hey Kun! Look I know you're mad but I can explain. I don't know what went pver me to be honest but i just wanted to let you know that I- I love you! A lot... And I think you're really cool, and sweet, and funny and smart and i don't know maybe i want you to be my boyfriend...

Look im not sure what I want us to be all I know is that I love you and I've always loved you and I hope you are able to forgive me I don't regret opening up to you. I seriously have like no idea why i even said those words cause opening up to you was probably the best thing that has ever happened and-"

Ten smacked his head, "no that wasn't good you're probably going to forget this long ass paragraph you wrote by the time he walks in through the door!"

"Till who walks in through this door?"

Ten looked up, "Johnny?!"

Johnny smiled, "sup dude long time no see huh?"

He scratched his nape, "no kidding"

Johnny looked at the paper Ten was holding in his hands, "what's that?"

Ten hid it behind his back quickly and tried to change the subject,

"What?! Uhm I have nothing, so- uh the weather really- uh nice! right?"

Johnny lifted his eyebrow, "you're acting really weird for someone who did not just shove a paper behind his back"

"Pfftt- hey give that back!"

Johnny ran to the restroom and locked the door.

"Johnny! Give it back!"

Ten spent 5 minutes waiting outside the bathroom door until Johnny came out.

Johnny gave Ten the paper and walked out to the living room to sit on the couch.

"Johnny... I'm so sorry I swear-"

"Save it"

"Johnny come on please don't be mad..."

"Can't you listen I said save it!"

Ten looked down at the floor. "I-"

"And cut!"

Johnny jumped up, "what did you think of my acting skills? Guess who's debuting in their first drama next month!"

Ten raised his eyebrow, "you- what- didn't you- weren't you-"

Johnny laughed, "im not mad Ten, in fact Im glad your little self finally had the guts to chase after the person you love even though there were obstacles in your way. Including the fact that one of those obstacles is your very own best friend JOHNNY!!"

Johnny smiled, "Kun is in the cafe down the street, I work there and he came to me for some advice. He said it was for a friend and not himself, but i already knew you guys liked eachother since day 1"

Ten was shocked, "how many people knew about Kun and I liking each other?"

Johnny smiled, "well.. First Yuta knew. Then Lucas, after him Sicheng, Then Jungwoo lastly Me. I found out on the day you texted me to pick you up and I gave Kun a ride as well."

Ten thought back to that day, it was the day Kun and himself were supposed to go out to eat and ice skate to spend some quality Manager×Artist time in order to build a stronger bomd and relationship.

He remembered how Kun and himself started to fight. Who even knows why at this point he just remembers being on top of the boy and both of them yelling at each other.

Ten smiled to himself, although they didn't go to eat or ice skate. The little argument and fight they had helped them build a strong bond.

"I'll let you think on your own, once you're ready go to the cafe. I wish for the best both for you and Kun"

Johnny patted Ten's head and left,

Ten looked outside the window. He saw the Cafe down the street and through their window he saw the love of his life sitting there.

"You either take the chance now or leave it up to destiny.."

Ten crumbled the paper and threw it into the trash can. "I'll leave it up to destiny.."

He grabbed his keys and left the house,

He began to run towards the cafe Kun was in while re thinking all their moments together even from the smallest glance they had.

But there was one moment that changed the way Ten view Kun completely.

"then why are you crying? You know, we may not know each other well but if you need anything, i'm always here to talk and if you need a shoulder to-"

Ten layed his head on Kuns shoulder and just let everything out he didn't say anything he only cried. Kun slowly wrapped his arms around Ten who continued to cry. He pated his back because he didn't know what else he could do in order to help.

Ten felt tears fall, he's never realized just how much he cared for Kun and how much Kun cared for him.

If it wasn't for him treating him that way back in high school he would have realised his feelings sooner.

Ten opened the door to the cafe quickly and looked around for Kun.

Kun was paying at the counter, and just as he was about to walk away Ten ran towards him and gave him a hug.

Kun was suprised he didn't even hug the other back, "T-Ten what are you doing?"

Ten hugged him tighter, "im so sorry Kun, im so sorry i was such a jerk, I'm sorry for being so mean, I'm sorry for hurting you, im sorry for causing all of this, im sorry for lashing out, im sorry for saying regretted opening up to you, im sorry for being such and idiot, and im sorry i didn't realize this sooner"

Kun was still in shock, "realize what?"

"I'm in love with you Qian Kun.."

Kun pushed Ten away, "you're not joking right now are you?"

Ten smiled with tearful eyes, "why would I be joking?"

Kun's eyes widened, "I like- no..
I l-love you too Ten..."

Sicheng, Lucas, Yuta, Jungwoo and Johnny popped up from behind the counter.

"I told you this was gonna work"

Jungwoo smiled,

Sicheng rolled his eyes,

"I don't know I think hitting him and teaching him a huge lesson about how to not hurt my best friend would have worked just as fine"

Ten pulled Kun into a kiss, and Lucas took out his phone.

"GUYS LOOK IT'S MY CHILDREN"

Yuta punched Lucas, "they're older than you!"

"STILL THEY'RE MY CHILDREN I THOUGHT THEM EVERYTHING THEY KNOW"

Sicheng looked at Lucas with a glare,

"Okay okay... I thought Ten everything he knows Sicheng thought Kun"

Sicheng smiled and linked arms with his boyfriend, so did Jungwoo and Lucas while Johnny stayed alone.

Kun hugged Ten tightly after their kiss.

"Does this mean we're dating now...?"

"I'm not sure are your fans okay with it? I most certainly don't want to be dragged by everyone online."

Ten looked up with puppy eyes, "you wouldn't date me if my fans said not to?"

Kun laughed and played with Ten's hair. "Even if they said no I would still date you, I'll date you now and any other time you would like."

Kun kissed his forehead, Ten layed his head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad we can be like this now"

Kun smiled to himself, "me too"