2

Kun was woken up by the sun blinding his eyes, he rubbed his eyes then stood up and looked at the time. "It's 12? My boss is going to kill me!"

Kun took a quick shower changed into his suit and ran out of his house into his car and began driving away to his work. He continued to look at the digital clock. "Come on time could you just stop for a moment? Dear universe will you ever be on my side?"

And just as he finished his sentence his car stopped. He looked at the gas meter, "empty? I literally put gas into you last night. 20 dollars!" Kun smacked the wheel and the horn went off, but it wouldn't stop. "Okay I understand... universe I know you don't like me now"

Kun called a car repair man but they said they had to take it for inspection. Kun gave them money to take it then grabbed his suit case and ran to the nearest bus stop.

However he wasn't lucky enough to reach the bus in time. It had closed it's doors right in front of him and drove off in front of him as well, but there was dirty rain water from last night as the bus took off it got all over Kun. Messing up his hair and suit. Some even managed to get into his mouth. "I can confirm today I will get yelled at"

Kun took off sprinting. It was far from his work but he had 5 Minutes to get there in time. Running isn't exactly his thing but today is an exception. Kun ended up getting there 3 minutes late.

He opened the door to his boss' office and started to explain himself despite the lack of breathing properly. "Boss look- I woke up late- then my car- ran out of gas- and the bus left- before I got there- then wet me- and I ran- to get here- on time- but I'm 3 minutes late- please forgive me"

His boss looked at Kun strangely, "didn't you get my message?" Kun raised his eyebrow, "What message-" Kun checked all his pockets and couldn't find his phone, but some where far far away his phone was vibrating in his car with a missed call from his best friend Winwin.

"I left it in the car..." His boss nodded, "Look Kun, in the message I basically said the company is firing all of their not needed employees by tomorrow. That means since you are just here doing my paper work and haven't been assigned to anything official yet they might fire you from your position"

Kun took some time to digest what he just heard, I'm sorry fire me??

"If the company offers you a job take it, if you don't that means your out for good. Take the day off. Your last day will be tomorrow" Kun walked out of his boss' office slowly.

"I'm getting fired thank you universe for making my day even worse because of you I'm getting fired" Kun dropped his suit case to the ground. He was mad but he got distracted by a bunch of loud screams coming from a room. The room of his only friend in the whole building. Yuta,

"I already told you we can't find anyone who wants to manage you, your debut will be postponed till next year"

"I want to debut now, can't you be my manager?!"

"I'm a trainer not a manager! How many times do we have to go over this! ,maybe if you fixed that attitude of yours you'll be able to get someone who would actually want to manage you!"

"What attitude?! I'm perfect!"

Kun knocked on the door to check on his dear friend Yuta.

Yuta opened the door slightly so you could only see his face, "Is everything okay in there" Kun asked him with his quiet voice, "Yeah don't worry about it thanks for checking on me kunnie"

Kun smiled then waved at him, but Yuta didn't give him the chance to leave. "Wait, kunnie... you don't have an official position right?" Those words that left his friends lips made his ears ring he turned back around quickly to face him.

"No why?"

Yuta scratched his nape, "Well you see, there's this trainee he's been waiting years to debut but we've continued to postpone it to another time because of, uhm well personal reasons. This might be the last chance the company will give him. He doesn't have a manager yet, would you like to become a manager for a kpop star?"

Kun laughed loudly, "me? A Manger? For a kpop star? I'd rather-" Kun stopped speaking remembering what his boss had said if the company offers you a job take it, if you don't that means you're out for good

"You know what I'll accept the offer"

Yuta hugged him, "Thank you so much Kun I really couldn't take his screams any longer."

Kun looked at him confused, "screams?"

Yuta opened the door and pushed Kun in,

"Ten meet your new manager"

Kun froze hearing the name of the devil.

"T-ten?"

Ten turned around on the spinning chair. He looked at Kun up and down, "Well well well we meet again Qian Kun"

Yuta interrupted them both, "You two know each other?"

Kun looked at Yuta then looked at Ten, "sadly yes" Ten faked being offended, "Excuse you but knowing me is a blessing"

Yuta pulled out some papers. "Kun just sign here and put your finger print here and you will officially become Ten's new manager."

Kun looked at the papers, a 10 year contract managing this person who's also a number.

He'd much rather clean those 200 restrooms once again. Kun grabbed the pen and signed the paper slowly. Then pressed his thumb against the stamp ink and pressed his thumb down on the paper. Yuta gave Ten the same paper and he signed it with out even thinking about it.

"Great Ten's debut will be next week, his mv was already filmed it's dropping the 7th. Make sure he gets to everything on his schedule on time. You will be in charge of waking him up, driving him places. Walking him through airports. You'll share the same home with him as well to make it easier for both. You basically have to follow him around every where and take care of him."

Kun nodded slowly, "Okay, Kun since you already have a house that the company bought you. Just take him to your home"

"O-okay.. wait today?!"

Yuta nodded, "Yes he has schedules tomorrow to promote his debut"

Kun gulped, then looked at Ten who was scrolling through his phone.

"Please manage his social media too, he's on it way to much it scares me sometimes the things he posts could ruin his reputation"

"Don't worry Yuta I got this"

"Thank you again Kun you're the best, you set me up with Winwin and now you're taking him out of my hands. I'm so grateful the world has sent an angel like you to this earth."

Kun smiled, he pulled onto Tens wrist then dragged him outside.