Beauty

Warning: This is not my art but I wanted to make a story out of it so I hope you like it

Waking up by the sound of the ship rumbling, quill lifts his head up and look around his room, He shifted in his bed to get out. When he got up, moving in front of the mirrior to see what he's wearing. With his mind still sleepy he saw that he was wearing a grey-long sleeve sweater that reaches halfway to his knees with yellow word that inprint dino. 'i least im still wearing boxers' he thinks

With that he left his room. While walking to throught the halls of the ship he stoped at the sound on stuff moving. 'it sound like its coming from the fromt of the ship.

Tip toeing through the halls he stops at the door way. Realizing its thor he relaxes a walks towards the little kitchen they had, yawning.

Thor speak when he notices peter " lod of stars!...let me guess" thor turned his haed to face him " being pretty must be tiring"

Peter finishing his yawn said sleepily "yea well...you must be exhausted then " and look at thor, then with wide eyes he realized what he said a yelled "WAIT WHAT.. I MEAN FUCK YOU" and ran back to his room.

"Uh..." Thor said lost in what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Locking the door behind him, he start to run to the bathroom then locked that door too. Looking at himself in the mirrior "why the fuck did i say that, i hate you mouth i really do" there was a nock on the bedroom door then a voice " quill if you dont open this god damn door this instant, i will break it my self" and gamora is at the door golod to know.

Unlock the bathroom door and walking straight to the bedroom door ( and forgetting what he's wearing) he unlocks the door with a groan and a "coming"

"Hey gamora"

"Hey quill i was thinking if you could get dress and maybe palate the damn ship before we are late for the Avengers meeting, just becuase thanos is dead does not mean that times changed too" Then she walk away.

"o-kay" quill says in confusion and closes the door and gets dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter stoped at the doorway of the front of the ship, all dress in his gray long sleeve shirt, his dark lue jeans, boots, and his revengers jacket.

"Hey guys"

Peter says while walking to his pilot seat. He sits and puts his seat belt while turning his head to face his crew.

He looks and makes a mental crew check

(Just in case someone is still out of the ship) gamora,check. Mantis,check. Rocket,check. Thor,check. Nebula,check. Drax,check. Groot....

"Uh oh" peter says.

"Uh oh what, quill?" Rocket asks.

" um..has anyone seen groot" peter says and with that everyone starts to panic. everyone looks under the seats, under the table, and thor, drax, rocket, and nebula looked around in the rooms.

Peter looked in on of the box of tools. But then he remembered groot has his own room.

Running towards groots he passes everyone and they start asking where he's going he just runs and runs. When he gets there he slams the door open and there he is groot playing video games

"GROOT WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU HERE AND NOT AT THE FRONT ON THE SHIP" peter yells.

"I am groot" teen groot says

What do you mean you dont care get your trunk to your seat mister" peter says and watches groot walking through the halls and still on his video games.

When peter walks behind groot, he sees that every one (exept mantis because shes looking at groot) looks at him.

"What?" Peter questions

Nothing, just that you acted like a Overportective father worried for his child thats all" rocket says while following groot and everyone followed too, exept thor.

"You really did look like a worried father" thor grins

"Oh shut up"peter says