𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮

"when we talk you say it softly, but i love it when you're awfully quiet"

-

when michael and his mom get to the speech therapy place it's dead silent. the only sound if the distant sound of typing is computers.

his mom walked up to the desk lady. "hi, we have an appointment with doctor irwin at 10:16."

the desk lady looks up. "are you..Karen Clifford?" she asks. "yes and then here's my son Michael."

the lady makes a 'hm' sound "Doctor Irwin should be i'm in just a minute. you can sit in those chairs over there."

after about 10 minuets or so and a man- a handsome man in michael's opinion walks in.

he starts talking the that one desk lady. she laughed at something he said. he looked unamused though. she then points to michael's direction.

the man walks toward michael and his mom. michael's mom stands up.

"you must be doctor irwin! it's a pleasure meeting you." she shook his hand.

"yes. and i'm assuming you must be miss clifford?" he asked michael's mom "yes and here's my son michael." she gestured to michael sitting the chair next to here.

he gave a short wave.

"okay well it's time for our appointment. so i'll see you in an hour."

"okay sounds fantastic!"

michael then got up and followed doctor irwin to his office.

'this is going to be one long hour of silence.'
michael thought.