[Idk yet}

You're not sure which quadrant is in question anymore, not with this guy. He confuses you more than anything with his unexpected flippings just like his mood is as unstable as ectobiological matter. He has a habit of just flipping whenever he feels like unconsiderate of how you feel about it, but whenever it flips to red, you're not one to complain.

Red is and has always been your favourite quadrant with anyone due to its gentleness compared to blackrom which sometimes just got on your nerves, even if it was supposed to. With Sollux it is more of a confused quadrant flopping around in its own slur in an attempt to find the right path.

«Get on my face» he told you as more of a command when you had again decided to pail with him, but you were a little hesitant due to his teeth. As of now, you don't regret doing as he told you. His split tongue feels amazing on your skin as it trails from your inner thigh in a sloppy motion towards your bulge, continuing after giving your bulge a slow lick from base to tip. You know where he's going and what's going to happen but he's so slow about it you might just die.

«Hurry up» you growl as he leaves sucking kisses right before the folds of your nook, taking his time to taste and tease. You hear the small noises of wet kisses as he continues to taste the skin without listening, making you shiver and twitch at the small pangs of pleasure beginning to weigh your breath. You roll your hips in a slow manner as his lips are finally closer to the more sensitive areas of your nook which drags a needy moan from you, and you hear him hum to himself as if you actually tasted good. Once his tongue gets to work at your outter folds you're at loss for words and noises and hold your breaths as you feel near vibrations pulse through you from his warm muscle lapping at your nook, and it takes all your willpower not to grind on his face and possibly piss him off. «You sound so needy, KK» you hear him mock while tracing his hands along your sides down to your ass, giving it a good squeeze which makes you tense and squeak. «Stop fucking around and get to the point already» you warn as you move your hands back to balance yourself on him, throwing your head back as he begins nearly tickling your nook with his tongue.

It's not before he open-mouthed begins licking outside and inside of your nook that your voice disappears and evolves into small gasps as the pleasure intensifies beyond what you're used to at such an early stage, and he makes it a point to make a chuckling noise at your more silenced noises. You feel around his body while he works on your inner walls with his tongue and notice a farmiliar, squirming organ not far from your fingers, and you decide to lean a little back so you can grab at it and give him something too. The moment you close your fingers around the mustard bulges he tenses and arches his back, and his grunt sounds like he was startled and didn't expect it, and for a moment he loses his focus and lets out a tiny groan. You feel a victory creep into you as you slowly jerk him off, just for a while, loving how he moans hot breath between your legs which brings you pleasant tingles. «KK-» he starts but you give his bulges a tug and he muffles a moan by biting onto your inner thigh, sending a pained but pleasured sensation up your spine.

«You sound so needy, Sollux» you repeat what he told you just to mock him back, letting his bulges snake around your fingers and pleasures themselves while he tries to get back at eating you out with tongue and lip, licking you raw. You can only keep it up for so long before you have to stop pleasuring him and grasp what's beginning to form in your gut. It feels like a need so strong that you might become some kind of hungry, horny thing by the end of this with no reason for decency. You decide that it might be best to switch positions when this entire thing seems like it's only going to be about your nook. With a swift move you move off his face and slowly take a seat on his pelvis, feeling his bulges squirm right under you in an attempt to find heat again. «Just lay back and enjoy the ride, okay?» you instruct as he leans up on his elbows and watch with a face covered with your bright red, filthy material, and he only wipes some of it off with the back of his hand like he doesn't really care.

You move your hips back a bit and lean your hand back to take a hold of his bulges, leading it to your nook and guiding them inside, feeling a shiver of pure goodness consuming your entire body, and you show it by unintentionally biting your lip with a smile. You take your time to let them in entirely and sit down with them fully inside while watching Sollux's chest heave with his pleasured whines. He can be so cute sometimes. You proceed to slowly rolls your hips to create the friction you need to come which doesn't seem to be an issue because you're already beyond stimulated from his tongue from earlier. He moves with you once you pick up the pace a little and holds his hands on your hips to properly move you in a pace that's comfortable for you both.

The moans which crawl from you begin to near the sounds of sobbing by the time you get more desperate for pleasure, leaning your head back as your body trembles and jerks at the upcoming climax, and Sollux wastes no time taking over the movement and thrusts deep within you as if his life depends on it. You drag a few 'fuck' s to which he groans somewhat the same, and you swear you hear his psiionic powers crackle like electricity when he loses control of what he's doing, focusing himself on you and what you're doing and nothing else. A part of you wishes he'd used his powers in this but at the same time you're glad he didn't because you're sure you'd die from the sensory overload.

With a loud yelp you feel your entire body shudder and your nook squeezes around his bulges, and your orgasm feels like it's going to make you explode. You rolls your hips to ride it out and get as much as possible, hearing Sollux grunt and gasp as he comes as well, filling you up with his material to the edge. When you're finally able to breathe and the pleasure fades, you move your hands along his body as you move off him, leaning over to give him a kiss as some kind of shitty thanks for this time. You stand up somewhat successfully and wobble over to your recuperacoon and simply slump into it, soon joined by Sollux who feels even more tired than you. You fall into a deep sleep shortly after, and you swear you could hear Sollux snore even in your dreams.