memories

*Y/n POV*

Something told me not to go with this strange man.. But i followed him anyways. He opened the door slowly turning to face me and scooting over so i could proceed inside his home.

It was big,dark, and a little to scary for me. I turned to face him as he had locked the door and was now smiling at me.

I wiped my eyes that had tears streaming down from them from the previous event.

"You gonna be good?" He asked nicely his voice soothing me.

I nodded slowly.

"No need to be shy babygirl" he smiled and i began to blush at the petname. He's actually.. Kinda cute

I nodded looking down at my feet and hearing soft and slow footsteps coming towards me.

He raised up my chin to look at me.

"I know I'm just a stranger.. We'll get to know each other.." I nodded "My name's Colby, what about yours?

"Y/n" he smiled as his eyes started to sparkle

"That's a beautiful name.." He said lowly "would you like a drink?"

I nodded and shrugged "sure." He smiled again and walked into his kitchen. I sat on the couch and stared at the ground.

As i heard far away footsteps i put more strength into lifting up my head. I looked at him and smiled weakily.

He handed me the drink as i thanked him in a quiet whisper. He sat beside me taking a sip of his drink.

I followed his action "So, you know you're not leaving right?"

My vision started to blur and i scrunched up my nose "huh?"

Everything went black