destroy

*Y/n pov*

I woke up in a room that didn't look to much familar. The beds sheeting was red and velvet.

While the bed frame was a black wood. I looked around seeing the carpet also the same shade of red as the sheets.

The walls were a dark brown and their was only a black dresser next to the bed. The room was empty. I looked around seeing the black door with only one lock that was on the outside.

I gulped and got up turning the doorknob but it wouldn't budge. A tear rolls down my face as i turn around. I'm stuck here aren't i?.. Fuck

I sit in the corner hugging my knees than hearing soft footsteps coming towards the door. I hug my knees tighter as the door opens slowly.

The man i seen after the crash was standing right there frowning at me. I started to shake as he stepped closer.

"Hey hey.. Don't be scared" he said crouching down in front of me

"Where am i?" I said still shaking. His voice soothed me. Somehow.

"You're in a better place now. This way i know you're safe" he said softly petting my hair.

I smiled slightly "did you kidnap me?" He chuckled. What's so funny?

"You didn't refuse to come with me babydoll." He said getting up on his feet. I gulped "Do i scare you?" He said shoving his hands in his pockets and sitting on the bed.

I shook my head "i don't think you'll ever hurt me.." I said getting up slowly.

"If you disobey me then i will" he said sternly but still keeping a straight face i gulped.

"What's your name?" I said tilting my head

He laughed and rubbed the bridge of his nose he closed his eyes and let go still smiling with his with agape.

"Colby. But to you it's master or sir." He said getting up and walking toward the door

"Don't leave me." I said quickly. He turned around and smirked

"Don't wanna be alone now kitten?"