Chapter 1

Author's POV

Ring...ring...ring...

7:39am

Anna woke up because of the alarm in her phone.

She was shocked when she saw Ginny sleeping beside her.

She run through the bathroom...

Ginny woke up, and when he saw Anna running through the bathroom, he remember what happend to them last night.

He pick up his shirt and follow Anna to the bathroom. He pushed Anna to the wall holding her wrist tightly.

"Anna Jo! You're such a Foxy Woman!" Ginny angrily said."On the wedding night. You refused me like a chaste woman. You told me don't touch you! Now you can't wait to get into my bed after two months?"Anna was crying because she felt pain to what Ginny did to her."or. You've always planned to get in my bed..."Ginny calmly said.

"I want to play a role in 'The end of life'."Anna shouted back and Ginny is shocked when he heard what's Anna said.Ginny pull his hand and stare at Anna."I haven't played a decent role in the half of my debut. You are the big star. If you ask for it, I'll get a role in 'The end of life'. So last night...I paid you back."

Anna didn't looked at Ginny,she is now facing the floor. Ginny is stell in schocked to what Anna said. He nervously want to touch Anna but he didn't, he only smile and said.

"Anna. Do you mean it was the 'Casting Couch'?" Ginny turn around facing his back on Anna."You wanna play with me? Well, I'll keep you company!"

When Ginny came out she seat in the floor and cry.

I didn't get into your bed for that role.

I just didn't dare to tell you,

I Love You.

Ginny, I've been in love with you for 13 Years!

Continue...