{6} Him

Michaels POV
I woke in a cold sweat, I never really told anyone but I have night terrors but for me they aren't that common. He took a second to relax, calming myself down. He reached over to grab my phone. Surprisingly, it wasn't there. I swear I left it there, I thought to myself as I stood up from the bed beginning to look for my phone. Once I scanned the hotel room I could find it so I checked once more. That time I knew I must have left it at the table. I groaned louder then I should have and walked out of the hotel room with the keycard in my back pocket. I walked to the dinning area as I smelt food but didn't see many people, maybe just a person or two. I looked at the tables as the only thing I spotted was the guy from this morning. He sat on his phone playing a game or watching some video, at this moment I didn't pay attention that he was at the same table as I was this morning so I kept looking for my phone. He finally spotted me at almost the end of the dinning area. "Hey!" He said, I jumped slightly but not enough to be noticed as I looked over my shoulder to see him walking towards me. What I also spotted was my phone in his hand. Once he finally reached me I asked, "Why do you have my phone?" He responded "You left it at the table yesterday," he said, rubbing the back of his neck a bit. "So I decided if I could find you again I could give it to you." He put his hand out that had the phone in it as I slowly reached for it, I quickly grabbed it from his hand. I didn't know why but I had a bad feeling about him but at the same time I'm not afraid to be around him. "Thanks.." I said, beginning to think. He nodded and walked off as I didn't notice, being to deep in my thoughts. I finally snapped out of it and saw him gone. I shook the cold chill from my spin not knowing why it was there. As I began to walk back to my hotel room the hallways felt longer then usual, but like always I didn't want people to think I'm crazy or anything so I just kept walking. It had felt like eternity when I finally reached to room, pulling out the keycard I opened my door and walked it, it closing after itself. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 6 pm, nap time once again. Then, like always, I fell into the bed crawling into the covers this time. I set my phone on the counter and once I got comfortable, I was once again in a deep sleep. Next time I woke up it was almost the middle of the night. An alarm was ringing, the alarm saying "11 pm" along with "meet me at the back of the hotel". I was confused so I raised a brow but got up and put my hoodie on. I walked out and every time I breathed out my breath seemed to fog up a little. I walked to the back of the hotel to just see trash bins and lights to show if people where there or not. I walked a few more paces before spotting someone in the shadows, not light, not any source of light, but in between two light sources. I have it a confused look as I slowly back up, when suddenly a hand took a hold of my shoulder. I swung around to see the same boy like always. "Follow me, and don't look behind you unless it will follow you." He said sternly as he didn't even glimpse at the creature. I nodded a bit shakily but walked away with him. I was very tempted to look back but I didn't. Why did I trust this boy beside me? What was that creature? What was I thinking when I ran away? I tried to clear my mind but failed. I them failed again by looking back, once I saw the glowing bright white eyes in the darkness, the man beside me told me to run. I did as I was told and booked it away as he ran with me. The only thing I heard was food steps running sounding as if it was exactly right behind me but it wasn't. It couldn't be that fast. Thank god I took track, and I think the boy beside me to. As we ran and ran for what felt like forever we finally came to a stop, ducking between alleys to lose the creature. I panted hard, putting my hands on my knees and bending over to get some breath as the boy sat down, panting to. "Keegan, Keegan's my name." He said through panting breaths. "Michael, or mike, either one." I said as I gasped for air. He nodded as I sat down next to him. "What was that thing?" I ask, now just slightly panting along with him. "Something you don't want to know. And for some reason, it's mainly after you." He answered. "Why me?" I asked again. He shrugged but I had a feeling he was lying but I didn't care right now. I put my back against the brick wall and closed my eyes, looking for my normal breathing as it slowly repaired. I've got to stop asking so many questions, I think he'll get sick of me if I do, I thought to myself. "We can rest here for a while." I heard a voice say as I knew it was Keegan. I nodded and like always slowly fell back into my sleep. If we needed to be up tomorrow, we gotta be rested.