{1} the begginning

Michael POV
It was a rainy Saturday night and I was bingeing in snacks. I was flipping through channels on my tv when I find something odd. "Channel 666?" I read along as the text says. Usually when I flip through channels they skip channel 666. I then click on the station but it's just static. I wait a minute to see if anything happens. I suddenly hear a faint scream. I jump back and turn off the tv. "What was that?" I question it myself. I turn the tv back on and it's now on channel 665. I go out of that station and I see it's not there. Just 665 and 667. I check my history on the tv and it's gone to. It's like there was no trace of the channel. I suddenly snap up looking around. I sigh in the relief of it being a dream. I check my phone to see what time it is. "7:24, thank god its the weekend" I say to myself. I get up and go to the dining room where I find my mom making us breakfast and my little sister sitting at the table. My father was divorced from my mother since I was 5 and my mother wasn't even pregnant with my sister. By the way my sister is 6. I go over to my mom to see what she was cooking but I could already smell that it was bacon, eggs, and pancakes. My step father came out of my mothers room. I didn't like my step father Paul. He abused my sister, mother, and me. But he treated my mother and sister different, like they were the maids. But I, I was treated differently. I was the one where he could let his stress and anger out. I was physically abused by him. He walked past me and gave me the sign to head to his room. So I did. He talked to my mother for a minute and headed to room where I was. I started to panic at the thought of what he was going to do to me. I suddenly do something I have never done before, I lock the door so he can't get in. I start looking for a window and I finally find one that's boarded up. I start to into the nails and wood while he is trying to open the door. I finally get the wood undone and start to climb out. He gets the door unlocked and sees me climbing out. He grabs my foot but with my other foot I kick him in the face. He falls back and I climb out. I start to run to the nearest friends house I can find. Where's the nearest house?! Wait! Jenny's! I think to myself. So I start to run to her house.

Ok so If you think the chapters are just going to be Michael running away from his step dad your wrong
I will include paranormal stuff (spoiler) and maybe a monster kind of like the ring.