♡○♡About Raina Ryder♥●♥

Hi my name is Raina Ryder. I will admit I am a bit of a badass. I constantly get in trouble with the authorities. I never listen to my parents, when they say no. Then again, they never really say no to me. They never have time to say no, or yes, but that is a different story for a differet time.

My mom and stepdad thought it would be a good idea to move me across the country because they thought that it was the area that was influencing me to do the things I do.

Little did they know, that I am the bridge jumping friend you parents warned you about. Kids don't listen anyway though. They do what they wana do and when they wana do it, with or without a parents permission.

My family is very fortunate. I honestly hate every minute of being rich and publically known. What I have done in the pass has really defined my future. No I am not proud of it, but nor am I ashamed. Another reason to stay hidden in the shadows, and out of paparazzi's way. You do one thing wrong and within 30 minutes its all over the media.

We are moving from Calabasas California, to Philadelphia P.A. I cant help but notice that my parents are really oblivious to the world around us. The thing is, I dont want to move. I love my friends that are here in Calabasas.

Nevertheless, there is less paparazzi down there. No doubt, some will follow us down there. The perks of being wealthy.

I will be starting school tomorrow and I heard theres a swim team and track team.

Until next time.........

***********************************************

A/n Ayoo my new book is up what do ya think dont forget to vote and comment

Be gentle this is only my second book.

Pic of Raina on the side she is being played by Danielle Campbell

hhHope you enjoy!

xoxo_Z