Studio (Hobi)

"Hey baby, Im going to the studio." your boyfriend Hoseok said to you. It was around 10:00 pm. There was a studio in the penthouse you were in. You didn't get why he was going to his studio, Hope World.

"Why? There is a studio here.." you said confused. You just didn't want to leave.

"You're going to sleep soon, and I'll just wake you up." he said putting his shoes on. You quickly run to him and hug him to stop him from leaving. He chuckles at your cute actions. He pulls you off swiftly and gives you a kiss.

"I have to go, I'll be back soon. Love you pumpkin!!" 

"Love you too sunshine!!" you say before he leaves. After he leaves, you go to draw.

Two hours later...

It has been two hours since Hobi left and you miss him. You decide to go see him at the studio. You put on the green lingerie that he loves. You then throw on some shorts and one of his hoodies. 

You call the uber hired by Hobi and tell the driver to go to his studio. During the car hide you look out the window and the city. The tall buildings with all the beautiful colors. Soon the driver pulls up to the studio, you get out and walk in. The rest of BTS says hi and knows why you were there. 

"How long has he been there?" you ask Namjoon

"About two hours, why Y/N?" Namjoon asks

"No reason, talk later!!" and you wave as you head to your boyfriend's studio. Then you go and knock on the door to his studio. 

"Yes Jimin?" you hear your boyfriend say. You walk in to see him turn around surprised to see you.

"What are you doing here? You need to go to sleep, go home Y/N." he says. you close the door and shake your head no. He turns around and smirks. 

"Okay then," he than mumbles "I knew you wouldn't leave." You than sit on his lap and lay your head on the crook of his neck. 

After a while Hobi speaks up, "So what are you doing here?"  You look up to see him smirking while he works.

"I was lonely without you."  you say drawing circles on his thighs. You then straddle his hips and smirk.

 "Well, I know what you need than.." he says in a deep voice. He knew that you got  turned on when he spoke low. 

"What are you doing in my sweatshirt?" he says smirking. 

"I-I needed something to wear..." you say stuttering a little. 

"Well you need to take it off." Hobi says while smirking and trailing his hand up your side. You push his hand away trying to keep the sweater on due to you not putting in anything underneath it. You eventually give up and let him pull his sweatshirt over your head exposing the green lingerie top. Hobi smirks at you.

"Oh, did you come here to distract me Y/N?" he says while smirking. You blush and burying your head into his chest. He chuckles at your cute action. 

He slips his hands down to the waist line of your shorts. "I think these would look better on the floor" he whispers in your ear in a deep voice. You than smirk and stand up . He turns his chair around to watch you. You slowly pull them in a teasingly way. Hobi gets up and walks towards you grabbing your hips and pulling you closer to him. 

Hobi than pulls you towards him as he sits in his chair. He spins around so the back of his chair is to his desk and he pulls you towards him. 

"Now sweetheart Im going to have my snack, and you have to hold onto the desk. Don't let go, okay baby?" he say while stroking your hip. You nod in an answer and he reply's with good girl. He than chuckles an pulls the bottoms down leaving you in only the bra. But before you started you quickly went to lock the door. Hobi lays back motioning you to climb over his face, and you do what he says.

Not even a moment later after you get above him, you feel his hands around your thighs and his tongue on your clit. You jump at the suddenness and position your hands onto the top of the chair. Slowly Hobi starts to pick up the pace, and slowly your moans start to become a little louder.

Hobi than stops, letting you catch a breather and says, "Baby girl you have to quite down, you wouldn't want the guys to hear you now? Huh?" He says than immediately working on you before you could answer. Before you even know it Hobi slips a finger inside of you and moves it in and out while licking your sensitive bud. Your moans start to become louder as you reach your climax, but right as you were going to Hobi stops. 

"You little cunt!" you say climbing down. 

"You're going to need to be punished for that pumpkin." he says while bending you over his desk. You then hear his zipper unzip and his pants drop. Suddenly you feel him slam into you. a loud moan leaves your lips.

"Hobi!! A little more warning next time!!" You said, but he didn't say anything. All he did was slam into you faster making you moan loudly. Throughout the room all you hear is Hobi's deep grunts, your moans, and the skin clapping. At times Hobi would cover your mouth because he may of thought he heard someone walk by. Yet the clapping and muffled moans didn't help at all.

 He reaches over and pinches you nipples making you moan even louder, making him want to slam into you harder. He keeps on going faster and faster to the point a few things fell off his desk. With that all your mind would focus on was hoping you wouldn't get caught but it was turning you on even more, and Hobi was started to notice. He was able to slip into you easily, making him just slam his dick into you harder and harder. With full force he would just go hard on your kitty.

He just wouldn't slow down, but you were close and you could feel him twitching. Through moans you try to say that you were about to come but his pace would let you speak. You just ended up coming as he slams into you really hard before he cums in you. You fall onto his desk as he grips your hips and pulls out. 

You then hear loud Namjoon down the hall fall really hard. You both quickly get dressed and clean things up. You then unlock the door and sit in Hobi's lap and pretend to be asleep. Then Namjon knocks on the door.

"Hey Hoseok." the leader says. You feel Hobi turn the chair to face him.

"Yes?" he says. But you couldn't see but you could of guess Namjoon saw you asleep. 

"Ahh never mind it looks like someone got comfortable on you" he says while chuckling. You than hear his footsteps get more quite, assuming he went to the door.

"Yeah, I'm just going to take her home after i finish this part" you hear your boyfriend say. Then the door closes, and you guess he left. 

Hobi than says, "Did you have fun at the studio pumpkin?" 

You nod your head and say, "Yes daddy.." 

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter!! I know it took me forever to update this story!! But you know school is getting in my way, I'm trying to update more!!

Anywhooo!! See you in my next chapter!!~