Butler (Jin)

You are a wealthy mistress, You wanted a butler. It turns out that before your parents died, they had got one for you just in case. The day your parents died was the worst moment in your life. It was the middle of the summer and suddenly they went on a cruise, but sadly enough they didn't make it back..

A year has passed since that sad moment in your life. You are now 22 and have a sexy butler named Jin whom is 27. All the staff know he his your personal butler, so they dont mess with him like they did for the others. 

One day you had gave Jin your number so when you needed him you could just call him. At that moment you felt a deep connection with him. More that a butler, mistress level. But something more, much more.

On that same day you had gave Jin your number, you had gotten the fever, so you called him. He came as quickly as he could, understanding that he might only see you as a mistress. You still couldnt help but fall deeper in love with him every moment you spent with him...

"Jin~~" You said over the phone. It was 11:15 pm, and you where bored. So you decided to call him and talk. You had something else in mind, but that could wait later into the conversation. 

"Yes mistress?" he said in his deep voice. You couldnt get enough of his voice. 

"Ahh~ Wont you come here? Im bored" You said in a cute innocent voice.

"Mistress..its late, and you need to go to sleep." he said in a stern voice.

"Im not tired~" you said. You just wanted him to come over so something could happen tonight. Eventually Jin gave up and said he would be over soon.

Half an hour later a maid of yours has told you that Jin has arrived. He had walked in looking like a handsome prince in his butler suit. You walked to the door telling him to sit down on the bed and that you would be right back. You run down the hall to ask a maid if you could have a milkshake really quickly, in less that 5 minutes she brings one back.

While walking back to your room you have already drank half of the milkshake. You make it to your room and close the door. After 10 minutes or so of talking you finish your drink and ask Jin to throw it away, and of course of him being your butler he says yes.

As Jin sits back down you scoot closer to him. "Come here.." you say to him. So he did so you pat your lap so he can lay his head down. He follows orders and you start playing with his hair. During that time you felt really hot. You didnt know why.

Eventually he sits up. "Mistress, I have to use the bathroom" he says. You point to the bathroom and he follows where you were pointing. While you were waiting the hotness you felt earlier wasnt going away. So you change into a cute, but light pantie set in a pink color. Then you quickly through on some cute shorts and a sweater with a panda. After than Jin came back still wearing his butler suit.

Jin was now sitting by the head board while you were at the end. Still hot you couldnt help but stare at Jin's plump lips. The way he would lick them in a middle of a sentence was making you dizzy. You slowly got up..

"Mistress? Is something wrong?" He asks confused out of you suddenly standing up randomly.

You shake your head no. "The only thing wrong is you Jin". You say walking closer to him

"Mistress have I done something wrong? I will take my punishment.." he says in a saddened voice. Instead of punishing him, yet he didn't need to be punished. You crawl on top of him and sit on his lap. You feel him flinch when you sat down.

"M-Mistress..I dont know what type of punishment im going to get. Can I know what I did wrong?" he says in a breathy voice.

"Jin..What did you do? Haha..you always have me feeling hot. Thats why you're getting this." You say with a smirk leaning on him and pulling his tie. You lean a bit closer to were your faces were only centimeters apart. 

You then feel his big hands on your small, but curvy hips. "Mistress, you may have a fever" he says trying to sit up, but you push him back down. You just couldn't hold back anymore and you crash your lips onto his plump lips. They were so soft that you didnt pull back, yet neither did he.

When you did pull back both of you were breathing heavily. "Mistress, Im sorry to do this.." He says before kissing you again. With that kiss it was with gentleness but it was dominate. When you pulled away you didn't notice but you were moving your hips in a circular motion until he put a squeeze on your hips. 

"Mistress...please...stop" He says painting but you dont. Seeing him weak was making you wetter than the ocean. Then thats when things changed. He flipped you around so he was on top, pulling is tie off, and pinning your lower half so he could roll up his sleeves. 

"I guess you will be my maid now huh?" He says smirking. He pins your hands above your head and begins to kiss down your neck leaving hickeys in a bright purple color. 

"What do you mean?" you ask in a breathy voice.

"I mean that I wont be the butler anymore, Mistress" He says in a deep husky voice. Thats when soon both of your clothes were not apart of the equation anymore. Soon there were so many hickeys on both you and Jin that it could be your skin color.

"Jin-ah~ I can take it...I need you in me..please" You were practically begging him at this point. He slowly pulls your panties down then his boxers. Revealing his holy Kim dick.  He slowly just has his hand on dick just sliding in between the folds of your little kitten.

"Jin~~ please.." you beg. He cocks his head to the side with a smirk.

"What was that Mistress?" Jin says with a smirk. Your face starts to redden at the thoughts of what you want Jin to do to you and your body.

"Jin please...please fuck me until I cant do anything else But crave your dick inside of me even more." you say whimpering for his throbbing dick just sitting there waiting to slide into you.

Not moments later when those words left your mouth you felt the holy Kim dick inside of you.

"Ahhh~~".You moaned really loud, it took all your air out of your lungs in an instant. With that he kept an incredibly fast past. With this you somehow could only keep up with his deep moans in the room and his movements.

With one swift motion he moves one of your legs on his broad shoulder and hits you even harder and deeper making you scream at this point. You could could only get out a few moans and a few screams of his name. 

His dick wasnt playing around when it cam to your kitten. He was in deep, and he wanted deeper. With that you were so close, but he didnt stop. You had came but he didnt. 

"Mistress..." he would say in his deep voice. It was making you even wetter. The skin slapping and slushing noises. You were close again and he was too. 

"Mistress..im....uhnnng!!" as Jin says before you hear him come. 

With that a loud moan leaves your mouth as his name, "Jiiiiin!~~" When he pulls out your kitten makes a weird noise and a bit of his cum oozes out. 

As you are done you say, "Well master, that felt amazing". Jin then replys..

"Well Mistress, that was fun..are you ready for round two?'"

~~~~~~~

Hello my Jin stans!! Are you okay? Is anyone okay really? Lolol Well yea.. I dont know what to say for this chapter sooo

See you next chapter (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ