Chapter two

Bailey Stewart

"Here are some of my previous works." I slipped out a file from the inside of my purse and slid the pictures swiftly out scattering them on the table, I slowly passed down the pictures to Tyler and the rest of the boys.

"Wow this is some sick stuff." Corbyn smiled as he gleamed at the pictures. "Thanks." I looked down at my fidgeting hands, I was always proud of my work but I tried to never seem cocky about it.

"Is that my wife?" Jacks eyes lit up as he grabbed a picture of Selena Gomez. "I love Sel, she's one of the sweetest people I've ever worked with."

"These are actually really creative and unique, where'd you learn all of these techniques?" Jonah ask politely. "I'm mostly self taught, I've been taking pictures since I was around 11 but professionally since I was 13. I've built up my business and my creativity through experience. I've worked with huge companies and celebrities one on one but I also have a group of photographers within my company."

"But if you join our crew you would be the photographer assigned right?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, if all the terms come out right I should be your main photographer along with my co-photographer Zack throughout your whole tour. Sometimes I will be leaving the tour temporarily for business trips and that's where Zack will step in."

"How old are you?" Zach asked Sheepishly. Receiving a nudge from Jack, "Never ask a lady her age." I chuckled as a slight blush came up on my cheeks, "No it's fine, I'm 18. I'll be 19 in March." Zach smirked receiving an eye roll from me, this kid was a real flirt.

"Well we are all definitely impressed by your work, Atlantic wants to seal the deal tomorrow if that's okay with you." Tyler says as I turn my direction towards him. "Yes of course, what time tomorrow?"

"Around 1:30 pm, the boys have a small book signing at Barnes and Noble so they wanna meet there." "The Barnes and Noble on 5th Avenue?" I asked. "Yes ma'am." "Okay that's great I'll see you there." I said grabbing all my stuff. I pushed my chair in and gave a small wave to the guys.

"Nice to meet you Bailey." Jonah says making butterflies erupt in my stomach for some reason. "Nice to meet all of you." I said as I made my way out of the door. What was wrong with me? I've met tons of beautiful celebrities but I'm never this nervous.

Breath Bailey Breath.

I quickly hurried through the hallway and managed my way back into the elevator, taking heavy breaths as my big purse bounced on my sides, I quickly clicked the first floor and closed my eyes as the elevator music echoed in my brain. I always got nervous with clients but it's never this crazy nerve racking.

Maybe it's because usually you don't meet a group a guys your age out of the blue

The bell for the elevator notified me that I reached the last floor. As I hurried my way out the lobby I threw away the remains of my iced coffee and shuffled for my phone in my bag. As I walked through the large doors I noticed that I had a few miss calls from my best friend Jasmine.

I miss her so much

I quickly dialed her back as I pulled down my pencil skirt, which I just now realized was really unnecessary for this meeting with a group of teenaged guys, Thanks Atlantic for the warning.

"Bails! I haven't heard from you in so long, how is my super star best friend?" I chuckled

"Jas we literally talked a few days ago. Also I'm definitely not a super star, I'm definitely just someone who makes them look good." She laughed "How are you Jas? How's Miles?" Jasmine recently moved in with her high school sweetheart Miles iliac. They've been together since the beginning of their Freshman year, and even though they've been taking things slow I'm pretty sure Miles is going to pop the question pretty soon. Jasmine always dreamed of a big wedding on a beach in California, I'm sure Miles wouldn't mind making her dreams come true. "We're doing so well, but he recently left for a business trip in Las Vegas which means I have this massive house to my self." She sighed making me chuckle, "Well I'm sealing the contract for a huge client tomorrow and then maybe I can fly out their for a few days. I really need a girl day before I loose my mind." I continued to shuffle down the busy street, looking for somewhere to eat because my stomach already began making whale noises.