Wake Up

(Vincents POV) I woke up in a strange place, it was pitch black all around and I couldn't even tell what was ground and what was not, suddenly a spotlight shine a few yards away from me, (Y/N) was laying there in a pool of their own blood.

"(Y/N)!!!!", I screamed as I ran over to them, I checked their pulse, I felt nothing.

"What happened...who did this to you?!", I yelled out into the darkness.

"You did, Vincent.", A voice said.

I looked around, there was nobody there, there was something weird about this voice, it sounded like my voice, except it was a little deeper and layered on top of a demonic voice.

"You don't even know what you did...you imbecile.", the voice called out.

"...You did this, didn't you!?", I angrily screamed at the voice.

"Oh, that is where you mess up, for you see....I AM YOU!", The voice echoed in the dark.

"No...that isn't possible!", I said as I slowly started crying.

"Are you crying, geez you're pathetic!", The voice mockingly said.

"SHUT UP!!!", I sobbed through clenched teeth.

"You can't even handle the truth, look around you, Vincent!", The voice said with a chuckle.

Suddenly the dark place became clearer, and there were dead bodies all around me, seeing this horrible sight, I put my hands to my face and started sobbing hysterically.

"Now....Now that you know this, Vincent.", The voice said.

Two pale, waxy hands reached out from the darkness.

"THE WORLD SHALL KNOW YOUR NAME!", The voice yelled as the hands grabbed the sides of my head.