Part 1

I was sitting in my room doing my stupid homework when all of the sudden I heard a sound from my computer. I looked down at my bar and saw the Skype icon flash orange.

*New Contact Request*

That's weird I didn't give anyone my Skype name. The only people I have on Skype is my mom, step-dad, and my best friend. I shrugged and decided to check out the person. I clicked on their name tag.

Username- Dark_Absence7

Location: Forest6

I shrugged and decided to add him. He probably misspelled something. I mean.....I think its a guy, I don't think a girl would have that name. Once in a while I would get a request on Skype from some weird people. For example, a few weeks ago I recieved a contact request with a name Sexy_Chick14. Was she really that thursty for my attention?

I clicked add and saw he message me after three seconds.

Dark: Hi.

Me: hi, I think you got the wrong name

Dark: what do u mean? o.O

Me: well I don't know you, and I didn't really share my Skype name with anyone.

Dark: hmmmmm, are you sure?

Me: positive :D

Dark: what's your Skype name?

Me: wandern_me

Dark: I am not wrong then, someone gave me your Skype name

Me: why would they do that

Dark: idk a prank?

Me: well whatever, I have to go, you can delete me since it's a prank

Dark: bye lol

I decided to click on invisible just so he wont bother me and called my best friend to ask her about the homework because I'm too confused on the things I supposed to answer.....