Morning

GABBI POV

I woke up this morning and said thank lord for waking mhee up then step on sum hard.I looked down and it was dementrice on the floor.I laughed because he was mad cuz I stepped on him not my fault.

end of POV

   Gabbi:thank you lawwd for wakin mhee up

     *getting out of bed* steps on dementrice *

dementrice:mane Gabbi you betta run chz you bout to get that ahh whoop.

Gabbi:Bring dhat ahh here boi haha

demetrice: iight here I cum

Gabbi.hell nahh *takes off running*

Dementrice POV

Ain't this bout a bitch.Ha big foot ahh jus stepped on mhee.Now she wanna take off.I'm glad here MOMA ain't here cuz wen I catch her imma kiss ha og.Let mhee go catch ha ahh rite quick.

    end of POV

dementrice:Gabbi wya

Gabbi:*comes out running*

Noooo

dementrice:Nahh bring that ahh here

Gabbi:Damn you caught mhee now let mhee go

Dementrice:nahh say you love mhee

Gabbi:no

dementrice:OK IG I have to tickle you now

Gabbi:turns around

dementrice:*smashes lips into hers*

GABBI POV

I turned around and looked in his eyes then his soft lips touched mine.I liked it no i lived it.I pulled away and there it was again those eyes.

end of POV

gabbi:wow umm imma go fix us sum to eat.

dementrice:OK

Dementrice POV

  well I kissed her it was awkward doe cuz she looked in my eyes and I jus went for it.DANG!! wat about Brooklyn she goin be pissed I love brook but I'm in love wit Gabbi.Can somebody help mhee here?I smell bacon let mhee find out Gabbi can cook.

end of POV

  demetrice:Look I'm sorry for what happened.You jus looked in my eyes and I seened yours so I just went...............

Gabbi:I wanted you to but its gudd well since you ate you gotta go so see you later

dementrice: iight koo