Chapter 37 : Fantasy [M]

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up by the alarm on my phone, I was afraid I couldn't wake up after all we did the night before, the whipped cream wasn't planned, but I must admit it was a pretty good idea. Today, I had another little surprise for Lisa and I wasn't planning on staying in bed with her all day even if I didn't mind. I turned off the annoying sound of the alarm and turned to Lisa who was sleeping on her stomach and I could see her bare back, her sexy bare back. I drew a finger on the line of her spine and gave sweet kisses afterwards. I felt her shivering in contact with my touch. So I decided to ride on her and massaged her back, I wanted today to be one of the best days of her life. I moved my kisses to her shoulders and stopped in her neck.

"Babe, wake up... We're going somewhere today..."

"Mmmh but I want to stay in this bed with you..." Lisa said in a baby's voice that can immediately melt my heart. 

"I promise you, you'll love it... Daddy." Lisa opened her eyes and switched positions in a flash, she was now on top of me, she tucked a hair behind my ear and stared at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I'm now curious to know what you've got for me."

"If you want to know, get up and go take a shower. I'm gonna go make some sandwiches for the ride, okay?" 

"Okay tee ruk!" she gave me a peck on my lips and headed for the bathroom. While I went into the kitchen and started preparing the necessary ingredients for the sandwiches. I also took some snacks because Lisa eats so much that I wonder if she is a human or an ogre but I shouldn't be surprised since she is able to eat me. 

"Baby, I'm done taking a shower!" Lisa shouted from the bathroom. I cleaned the last plates and went to prepare myself but I almost forgot to take my pill, I shouldn't get pregnant now. Anyway, we're going to have a fun today...

The weather was perfect today, the sky was clear and it was not too hot. There wasn't too much traffic on the highway and that was a good thing because I didn't want to be stuck for hours and have my surprise day ruined. For the first time, I was driving, not Lisa. She obviously couldn't know where we were going and I had no intention of telling her until we got there. So Lisa was sitting next to me, wearing a yellow sweater with jeans and her favorite white Saint Laurent sneakers. I decided to wear a t-shirt with long sleeves with a miniskirt because it will be easier for later and a pair of white sneakers too to match with Lisa, you know, couple's outfits.

"Tee ruk, aren't you tired? I can drive if you want to rest." Lisa had her hand on my cheek while stroking it, only this gesture could relax me already.

"It's okay Lisa. Anyway, we'll be there soon!" Lisa nodded and gave me a kiss on the head. She put herself back in her seat correctly and looked through the car window. I tried not to show too much excitement, but I was eager to see her reaction.

"Lisa, close your eyes and you don't open them until I give you permission."

"Yes m'dam!" we were now getting closer to the place and my excitement had suddenly increased. Lisa couldn't hold her place anymore and was behaving like a child. I parked the car and got out of it. I opened the door and unbuckled her belt and guided her to the entrance of the place. "Can I open my eyes now?"

"No Lisa, wait a minute, we're almost there."

"Why do I hear people screaming and laughing? And why is there circus music? I also hear noises of trains running super fast on the rails. Wait don't tell me we w-"

"Open your eyes baby." 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! WE'RE IN AN AMUSEMENT PARK! THANK YOU JENNIE!"

"Surprise!" Lisa took me in her arms and lifted me up. I was happy that she liked my surprise, she had once told me that she dreamed of going to an amusement park to do what she likes to do, if you know what I mean. She explained to me that she had never had the opportunity to go because her parents wanted her to focus on her future.