Prologue

I found the one whom my heart and soul loves.
Song of Solomon 3:4
*******************************************
Leon's P.O.V.

I never really believed in the saying of ‘Love at First Sight’. I thought it wasn’t really love they felt but infatuation, and the two people would eventually grow tired of each other.

Who knew that I would actually love someone at first sight?

It was about a year ago. I was rushing to music class, not looking where I was running. The next thing I knew, I’m on the floor, my books sprawled all around me. The person who bumped into me muttered a quick apology and helped pick my things up. As I was taking my things from them, looked up to say thank you. Right when I looked up, I was greeted by a girl with beautiful emerald green eyes with little flecks of what looked like gold. I knelt there, looking up into her eyes. I felt like I could stay there forever. She finished picking up my things and hastily haded them to me.

The girl who ran away to her class yelled a resounding, “I’m so sorry!”

I stood there, dazed The late bell rang, telling me I was late. I sighed in defeat and walked to class. I arrived and was greeted by my teacher’s glare. I sat at my seat, staring blankly at the board and in my peripheral, I saw the girl from a while ago. She was sitting at the front, listening attentively. I wanted to get to know her better but I didn't know how.

An idea popped into my head. I smiled and mentally patted myself on the back. I'll send paper hearts.