11.

yuji was standing at the park. she looked around and didn't spot jisung.

she took out her phone from the back of her pocket and immidietly texted jisung.

yuji💜💜💜:
hey jisungie where r u??

jisung:
cherry blossoms :)

yuji💜💜💜:
okie

yuji shutted her phone and ran to where the cherry blossoms are.

when she reached the cherry blossoms, she stopped, turning her head and she saw jisung standing underneath the cherry blossoms, holding a bouquet of flowers.

jisung plastered a smile at yuji. he took his phone out and dialed yuji's number.

yuji heared her phone rang and she quickly answered it.

"jisung?" she questioned, staring at jisung that was afar from her. "yuji.. i just wanted to say that.. i love you hwang yuji. all that pickup lines aren't jokes for me. that's what i wanted to tell you for a long time now." jisung spoke.

yuji was shooked. jisung hunged up the call and yuji slowly putted her hand down.

jisung smiled and shouted: "hwang yuji! i love you!"

yuji never felt more happy in her life. jisung gently placed the bouquet of flowers at the ground and open his arms for a hug.

yuji plastered a bright smile, running to jisung.

she landed in his warm embrace. "jisung.. i love you too" yuji responded, looking up at him.

jisung looked down and smiled, "do you have a name? or can i call you mine?" he throwed the pickup line he wanted to tell her a long time now.

she chuckled and nodded, "yes jisung. you can call me yours." yuji poked his nose.

jisung couldn't be more happy in his life. by winning the girl he always wanted, he was so happy.

they stared at each other's eyes for seconds, until jisung leaned slowly for a kiss.

their lips touched. yuji's and jisung's first kiss.

it was a sweet and passionate kiss. so love in it. they both pulled out to catch their breaths.

they both smiled at eachother.

"i love you, yuji."
"i love you jisung."

by that, the boys came out from their hiding places and squeled.

yuji and jisung was in shook. they didn't know they will come, even jisung.

"ohmygawd. my ship is sailin'!!!" felix and chan both squeled in aussie.

they all laughed at felix's and chan's reaction.

and they live happily ever after <33

END.

--
too clichè?