Onlie people.. online worlds

12feb 2013

Dear .......erm no wait !

Do you know how lame that is I mean I'm twelve years of age !! Practically a full grown adult and I'm starting this of with "dear". Oh no !! That's just so simple ! Anyway the best news ever is . I think I have for my very first online boyfriend !! He's the same age as me and he lives in London . I don't know where yet but I guess I will find out . Mums always telling me to be safe online , don't take pictures you don't want us to see or the other thing was don't give out personal information about yourself . OMG . I think I have totally ruined that rule I mean is he going to stalk me ?? No he's way too kind for that . I don't really know him yet ....But well ,tomorrow is the day I get to meet him . My mum and I are going to London tomorrow and I have planed to see him . I have made a plan . First step .DITCH MUM !!!I don't know how she will feel about this probably find me in the London eye with floods of tears full of emotion . How embarrassing ! Second step . After ditching mum I will go and meet my boyfriend at the London eye right next to the ticket line . Ahh I'm actually quite scared now butterfly's have built up and have formed a sea full of pain . Third and last step . Run away with him . The most dangerous plan of all !!

Today is the day I'm of to London with the mum . What a drag but I'm up for the challenge . I'm terrified about what will happen I don't even know if I will have the guts to go ahead with it !! I have been up since five in such a daze I can't even think straight . What will I do . Oh no not enough time to think . As I leave my house with mum walking in front . I put my hand in my pocket and find my phone and wallet . As I walk down to the train station panic builds up I don't even know what to do . But it's too late sitting next to a fat women who smiles eagerly at me and offers me a mint . She must have seen my horrified face as she asks if I'm ok. I nod not fully paying attention to the kind lady and her mints . My mum and I get off the train as it's finally out stop ! WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO ?? Oh wow I'm running faster than ever . Faster still . As fast as I can until I can see the light . Ahh few i have made it . Hmm . Oh man ! I have to take the bus up to the London eye . Mum must be crying now oh her face crumpled up in dispair and heartache . Here I'm on the bus my hands seem to be shaking how do I cope ? How do I do this ? Omg I think that's him . No wait how could it be . He looks . He looks too old !! I go up to him and ask if he knows where James is . He's my boyfriend I manage to put in before ten men surround me and laugh in my face and tell me I have been stood up . My eyes sting by this time I'm not only embarriesd , let down but I'm thinking ... Thinking of how stupid I could be . How foolish I was . Not only was I in a bad situation but my mum . I had ditched her for some boy . How could I do that ? I know things might not always be perfect but she was my own mum ... Flesh and blood ... I should have listend to mother !!!I'm now doomed . With no other adults around or children the men give me no space to move . I try and shout but they take me by the hand and drag me to the car . What do I do . I'm too young . I should have listened .... I need mum . I hope she will be ok without me ?

The other steps after that are going to beyond my control .. I don't think I will ever feel safe again .