Author's Greet

Hello,

Sometime in 2018, I finished writing my first fantasy book. At the time, I thought this would be the book that would grow into a beautiful young adult series. However, after multiple rewrites and drafts, smiles and tears, I set this book and its many drafts aside and wrote a fresh new fantasy idea called The Fairest. This book is now published and available online wherever books are sold. But like many aspiring authors, I stored this precious book aside thinking it will never be seen or read by anyone ever again. That was not true.

Today, I want to introduce this story about Christina Ammeen living in New York City who discovers she is a very special young lady. Not special for the planet earth, but to another realm. This story was my heart long ago and I am proud of this tiny accomplishment. Be aware that there will not be a sequel following this book, but maybe one day, I'll look back on this book and decide to try it again. 

© 2018 by LeQuita C. Harrison.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. All characters, settings, and events in this book were created and reserved by the author.

Thank you and enjoy!