chapter 20

Andy's POV.

after ashley hung up i didnt wast time grabbing jake and cc, and running to the car. i had to remain calm and so far that wasnt working out so well.

"cc call the girls and tell them ashley is in labor and meet us at the hospital" i said i was already on the phone with the hospital making sure they had a room ready for ashley.

what when you have as much power as i do you can make things happen. jake was driving since i was panicking at the time. 

"the girls said they will be on their way, um andy this might be a bad time but what about your parents and ashleys parents im sure they will want to be here." cc said.

inside i knew they would and i knew it was the right thing. but i would also like to live long enough to see the baby grow up. i took a deep breath and called my mom. 

ashleys parents where staying with my parents since they just got back from their trip. just get it over with andy it will be ok.

"hey honey how are you?" my mom asked 

"yea fine just meet me at the hospital and bring ashleys parents to" i said in a rush

"what? honey what wrong is everything ok?" my mom asked worried

"just meet us there" i said hanging up the phone.

this is going to be a long night. finally we made it to the house. we all rushed in cc went up stairs to grab ashley's overnight bag while me and jake went to go find ashley.

we found him in the cornor,sweating like crazy taking deep breaths, once i saw him i was at his side in no time.

"baby how do you feel?" i asked 

"like there is something trying to push its way out my ass, how do you think i feel?!?!?" ashley yelled

"ok, come on jake help me get him to the care come on cc lets go!" i yelled 

when we got ashley in the car i sat in the back with him and tried to calm him down so far that wasnt working.

and when we get to the hospital im going to need a check up to make sure ashley didnt break my jaw or something.

"GOD ANDY I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" ashley screamed 

i winced im pretty sure he would if he wasnt in so much pain. i guess this mean no  more kids for a while.

"jake are we there yet" i asked 

"almost bro just chill, i think there is a road block up ahead, we might have to turn around" he said and i swear all the blood drained from my face.

i was actually kind of scared to look at ashley he might lash out and break something for real.

"jake im going to say this in the nicest way possible if you don't get me to a motherfucking hospital I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR PENIS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!"ashley said getting louder and louder with every word.

i saw jake go pale and he stepped on it. we were going about 80 miles per hour and we already ran a stop light.

we were almost there when we saw blue and red lights behind us. oh this cant be good. jake pulled over ashley looked like he was about to jump out the car and beat the shit out of the officer.

'jake roll down my window please" ashley asked even though it sounded more of a demand then anything.

the officer walked up to ashleys window and pulled down his sunglasses. who the hell wears sunglasses at night anyway?