asked out?

'i love you y/n. your the only one for me', richie says.

your sitting in his lap, his arms around you. you turn around to face him. you look into his brown eyes and you lean in and....

you eyes fluttered open. you turned to look at the clock. 8:35AM, saturday. 

you groan and sit up. why did the dream had to end? 

wait, y/n. 

are you serious?

 you can't like richie. i mean, what would people think? you had heard people saying that him and your other friends were the 'losers' of the school, and that they were called 'the losers club'.

you thought about him. the big glasses that made him look so nerdy and adorable. his dark curls  that blow in the wind as hes riding his bike. his smile, and his lips that felt so soft when you two kissed..

oh my god.

you like richie tozier.

you roll around in bed and get up. you walk to the bathroom and wash your face. you walk back to your room and pick out your outfit. hmm, what were you gonna do today? maybe you'll call bev and ask if she wants to do something.

you picked out and outfit that was cute, and that you could do activities in.

you had just put your dress on when you heard the phone ring. your first thought was richie.

you rushed over to your bedside table and answered the phone.

'hello?' you answered.

'hey buttons' you heard richie say.

'hey richie. what are you doing today?'

'hopefully you'

'your nauseating.'

he doesn't say anything.

'shit richie, are you smirking? i know you are!'

'you know me too well. do you wanna go to the movie drive in tonight?' (you are 16 in this lol)

'sure. i heard top gun is going, you wanna watch it?'

'ew, cheesy ass romantic movie.'

'hey your the one who wanted to go out!'

'whatever. i'll pick you up at 6.'

'ok, bye bye.'

'bye buttons'

fuck. its 9AM, what are you supposed to do for the next hours? well, you could start with some breakfast.

you ran downstairs and walked into the kitchen.