I Can See Them...........

The girl that was plain crazy. That's want I've always been called. People think I'm crazy because I see things. People. I see Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, Tooth fairy, Sandman. My favorite Jack Frost.

 Also Pitch Black or the boogey man. He's the one I normally see here, almost every night. Where I live is like paradise for him. When we go to sleep and get nightmares, no body comes running to see if we're okay. No body comes to wake us up and ask what happened. What we saw. I live in an Asylum.

They don't care. We scream and scream for help. But no one comes to our aid. If we have something to say we have to wait for the 17 of each month. That's when the doctor comes to check on us, not the doctor does anything to help us. I am known to ask the others what happened the next day, just to see if  they are okay. To most of them I am the only one that cares.

Their family's just put them in here at some point in their lives. But not me, this is the only place I know. I can almost remember maybe a light pink room, with a crib on the side of the room. A little area to step out on outside of my room. Toys in a toy box never played with. All my life I've been known was the crazy one. I was told that my mother and father started to worry when all I would do was look out a window and giggle. At nothing.

But I will always remember my best friend. He was about 17 maybe 18, snow white hair, no shoes, a blue jacket, and brown pants. Also he always has a weird staff like thing. I still see him every now and then. But now I just ignore him and all the others. Maybe a "Hello" here and a "How are you doing?" there. But that's it. 

They say I'm NOT crazy, just a special child. I love them all and they protect me during the day. But when they have to go away at night, I'm fresh meat for Pitch. He torments me more than anyone. I try to not scream, show him I'm not scared. But I fail some times. It makes him burst out laughing and do more. Every night he always says "The second you turn 18 and are released from here..." then an evil laugh before he continues "Your mine. I'll steel you away in the middle of the night and your will live in my domain. You'll become my princess of darkness". Then I'll wake up and he'll be right there. Before he leaves he always tells me how much longer I have. 

When I tell Sandman he tells me he'll tell the others. 

But my 18th birthday is tomorrow what can they do? My so called 'family' are coming to get me tomorrow. The doctors asked me what I wanted since I was going to be 18. And I told them I wanted to go home. They cant force me to stay. Since I'm not really a threat to others. So tomorrow, I'll see the people that put me in this place, then the nightmare king and I have no say in it. None at all. 

I am meant to stay with my family for at least one week and show them I'm not crazy. 

The only good thing is that there used to be a patience here that, I'll say was 'fond' of me. I lost my virginity when I was just 14 here. And while I was here he gave me presents. Like dead rats he found and other things. The people that own the place knew about him and did nothing. Not even when he took advantage of me. So leaving the place that this happened to me, even for a day is a dream.

 He went missing a little while back, some say he escaped others say he's dead. But before he disappeared he gave me a card and told me "to open it on my 18th birthday". It said,

Hey baby, By now they know I'm gone. When you turn 18, and are released, I'm going to get you. Your mine. Never forget that.

LOVE,

Your Master <3

P.S. Hope you like the present.

He had somehow gotten ahold of a knife and that nigh he had carved into my skin 'Master' with a little smile. So when I go missing they have someone to look for. They wont just think I just ran away. Cant wait for tomorrow. Lets see who can get me first, Pitch black- the man that lives in the shadows- or 'Master'. What an existing day it will be. What an exciting life I live right, ha?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm Samantha, which not most of you know. But hope you like my book. And his name is Master because no one knows his real name. No one was ever informed of it. +

COMMENT LIKE SHARE FOLLOW