🌍 Prologue

Story is owned by Veriase. Other things belongs to Ubisoft and People Can Fly.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

(D/N) - Your father name.

(M/N) - Your mother name.

(N/N) - Nick name.

(F/W) - Favorite weapon that you use.

(C/N) - Country name.

Thinking

Veriase: I just got today this little thing, and decided to skip some days and release this story. Enjoy.

(A/N): This story will contain elements that may be considered by some  readers as 'not politically correct'

(A/N): This story will contain elements that may be considered by some readers as 'not politically correct'. If you have a open mind and you can accept the views of others, you will not have any problems with that. As a standard, I advise you to read my rules first before you write any comments and I would prefer them to be as honest as possible. Nowhere do I write about my views and everything is just a literary fiction as always, also please - without an unnecessary flame in the comments towards others. As I mentioned, the third part of Ela trilogy will be somewhat written forward, if not all. I'm not sure yet how it will be with the release of the next chapters. We will see.

Have a nice read.

Elżbieta 'Ela' Bosak x Operator Male Reader romance story chronology:

Tom 0 - Weiss                                 - Volume 0 - Weiss

Tom I - Buntowniczka               - Volume I - Rebel

Tom II - Zdeterminowana        - Volume II - Determined

Tom III - Nawałnica                    - Volume III - Tempest

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was in big hall of the Cathedral with bright white light coming from mosaic windows. He wasn't sure why he is there, but wanted answers, and knew that here he could find them. Young operator heard steps, and looked up seeing tall white haired man in black clothes approaching him. This man had two metal piercings in his left ear.

???: Here. Take this.

(Y/N): What's this?

???: This is who you have to kill.

(Y/N): Four guys? That's it? I just have to hunt down these four guys and that's it? I finally get outta here... I finally get to see her again?

???: Yes... But it won't be that easy. These four are generals in their army. They're extremely powerful and well guarded by their minion hordes.

(Y/N): I can handle them all. But why is it taking this long? What did I do wrong?

    Young man looked down for a second remembering every sad, angry or stresfull moment in his life. He doesn't found any guilty memory for him to be send here. It was very depressing for (Y/N) who wanted to gain peace with his eternal love.

(Y/N): A-Ask HIM what I did. Ask HIM why HE thinks I deserve this.

???: He didn't say. I was sent to offer you this chance and that is all.

    White haired person turned to his left and moved two steps looking down, then turned towards (Y/N) who with his eyes was following him. This meeting was most important thing from time when young operator got there.

???: HE has HIS reasons and HE doesn't have to explain them to anyone. Do this, and you will be pure.

(Y/N): I was pure.

    Person leaned to (Y/N) who felt his power. It was emanating, and while it should be warming like he imagined, it wasn't. He emanated with coldness, like worst ice placed on his body.

???: So you say... I'm not here to debate. Do this and you're free to be with your Elżbieta again. You were chosen because of your abilities. You've managed to survive this long and that IS impressive. That is what sets you apart from the others. And HE thinks that you're the only one capable of pulling it off.

(Y/N): Why doesn't HE just take care of this. Why can't you do it?

???: If HE gets involved, the assault we're hoping to prevet might be launched prematurely. And of course we want to avoid that at all costs. We think they are going to attack soon. HE wants you to stop them before they are poised to strike. HE wants the profile kept low... So you're going to have to move quickly. Kill the generals and their armies will retreat. Either you take this or you don't. If you don't I can't tell you when we'll speak again. I know you've been here for a while and I assume you want to leave. Your time has come... Take it or leave it.

    There was ony couple of seconds, before (Y/N) sighed and nodded towards pale man.

(Y/N): Ok.

???: Good. Do you need weapons?

(Y/N): I survived this long, haven't I? I know where to get weapons.

???: Good. This will help. Drink it. It will help you survive. Now keep that scroll, use it as your guide and destroy everything that moves. You must move quickly. You must kill the generals before they organize for an attack. We shall speak again soon.

    White haired person turned around and walked away from (Y/N) who looked at scroll with determined eyes wanting to be finally free from this demonic place, where no angels were allowed.