🇺🇸 Chapter III - From enemies to best friends

Story is owned by Veriase. Other things belongs to Ubisoft.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color.

(D/N) - Your father name.

(M/N) - Your mother name.

(N/N) - Nick name.

(F/W) - Favorite weapon that you use.

(C/N) - Country name.

(T/N) - Town name.

Thinking

*****

   It's been some time since (Y/N) was in the hospital, but eventually he got out of this damn place, and he did not intend to come back too soon. Nurses could be a little nicer to patients... Just a bit.

   The operator and Elżbieta returned to their shared apartment provided by their superiors, expecting information about their return to duty. (Y/N) however, for a few days noticed a certain change in the behavior of a green-haired woman in his presence, but for now he gave up on asking any questions, thinking that perhaps fatigue after recuperating in the hospital only eclipsed his senses.

   Meanwhile, the man was sitting on the sofa watching a typical stupid series in tv, which was just released on one of the channels and the episode number was not even worth reading. Elżbieta left around two hours ago saying for him to not  prepare anything to eat because she would come back with something for them. 

   (Y/N) was not entirely sure if his girlfriend can cook more... Complex dishes. Usually in his eyes it looked like it was a bit too boring for her and only special occasions would force her to work longer in the kitchen. She can be lazy as some sort of cat... Sometimes. 

(Y/N): Eh, this series is so hopeless that I wonder who watch it and lose his precious time.

   Of course, there was no interesting movie on other channels. As usual, when I have even a moment of free time, there is nothing to watch... I could ask if Ela may want to go to the cinema, although with this very protective behavior towards me she would probably let me lie in bed, despite the fact that the doctor said that I'm almost healthy, and my body will only suffer because of scars. Not first, not last anyway...

   His hand went to his cheek, and immediately a grimace appeared on the man's face. Rather, it will not heal quickly... He already imagined the eyes of strangers in public places, though he did not really care. Dad always said that girls liked scars... Although it may not be very comforting in my situation.

   At some point (Y/N) heard the door to his and Ela house opening, but he did not take his eyes off the tv show, knowing that it must be Elżbieta, only she had spare keys to the flat.

(Y/N): Honey? Finally, you came back. I was dying of boredom watching these romances...

IQ: I have not heard that word from your lips for a long time (Y/N). Tschüss!

   The surprised operator looked to the right and saw a blond woman leaning her back against the wall with a big smile on her face. Well, there were a few people missing in the hospital whom I expected to visit me.

(Y/N): Monika? It's nice to see you after such a long time. How are you?

IQ: That should probably be my question, but I'm good. Thanks for asking. Truthfully, I am very dissatisfied with how unwisely you made your last decisions.