🇺🇸 Chapter VIII - You can't save everyone

Story is owned by Veriase. Other things belongs to Ubisoft.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

(D/N) - Your father name.

(M/N) - Your mother name.

(N/N) - Nick name.

(F/W) - Favorite weapon that you use.

(C/N) - Country name.

Thinking/radio/tv

(A/N): It's changed at times, because of things...

Veriase: I will take a break, soo for some time don't expect any chapter. I will post next one at some point. I have limited free time, and just found again my lost sentimental love for some game, and y'know... Need to sink into it and play again. 

*****

*****

   Alex Hernandez took the remote control to his hand and turned on the TV and immediately screen showed the channel on which the news were broadcast. For a few days, every American citizen was interested in new events.

TV: Shocking new video was released yesterday by a group identifying themselves as 'The True Patriots'. The video showed...

   Before his eyes, appeared his wife in her purple pajamas, who turned off the television with one hand, not allowing him to hear further information about these bombers as police services called this group. The woman slowly came to him carrying the cake in her hand.

Wife: Happy birthday! Blow out...

Alex: You know what I wish for.

Wife: Well baby is still asleep.

   She sat on his lap with little smile looking towards her husband.

Alex: Wishes do come true.

   She leaned towards his lips, but before they managed to kiss someone just called to their doors. Woman turned her head towards doors, and slowly stood up leaving him without birthday kiss...

Wife: It's probably our next door friend... Hold that thought...

   Slowly young woman walked towards the door, and unlocked it wanting to open door and greet their neighbor old friend, but at that moment someone just pushed door open making woman fell to the ground with loud scream. Guy stood in front of her and just slapped her on the face making Alex furious. He stood up wanting to help his own wife.

Alex: Stay away from her!

   In next moment bald man just hit him in the face, and Alex didn't have chance to defend himself also falling to the ground soundly and losing his conscious.