Chapter 1

"Mommy and Daddy love you so much Pumpkin" A man whispers into an infants ears crying with blood soaked on his outfit holding what appears to be a bloody sword. "We loved you more than you will ever know." He chokes out between crying fits as a woman lays dead before him gripping onto a lavender and red stone. Soon, we vanish away from that dark place and find ourselves in a mysterious misty bog with strange noises of the night lurking in our ears. Suddenly the baby starts crying, almost as if it knows something is missing. "Daddy is here pumpkin," he says softly as he hugs his infant in his arms "Don't let the tears continue to stain your face" He smiles at the baby. Suddenly, I see black.
——————
"Jesus Christ, what kind of a sick dream was that?" (Y/N) yawns and stretches out her window. "It's always on days that I think I'll be freed from it that it sneaks it's way into my mind." (Y/N) sighs in annoyance. That dream has been haunting her mind for how many centuries and she can't seem to make it go away. "You would think after this long I wouldn't have these stupid nightmares" she sighs and starts preparing her bath for the day, but not before a perverted mage appears in her room, right behind her. Unbeknownst to her, he slyly starts groping her ass before a shriek can be heard coming from (Y/N)'s mouth and a red handprint slapped against his cheek. "W-Well good morning (Y-Y/-" he stops speaking as he noticed (Y/N)'s pissed expression"Lutharen I swear on my life you're a perverted pig!" She huffs as she pulls a curtain "Go get Madrigal" (Y/N) blushes profusely as she starts taking off her pajamas "Will do madam" Lutharen says with a hint of humor in his voice and walks out before hearing (Y/N) shrieking behind the curtain due to the fact that Lutharen casted the "All-Seeing Eye" within the room.
(ALL-SEEING EYE: A spell casted only by powerful mages, it enables the caster to observe their target within a confined space. However, once it has been cast it may not be casted simultaneously at another target.)
Quickly, before (Y/N) knew it, Madrigal barged into the room and casted "Blazing Sun", destroying the eye.
(BLAZING SUN: A very affective ability to stun any target and incinerate it within seconds. Although it is deemed a lower ranking skill against other larger opponents, when targeted at a spell itself, Blazing Sun will burn and incinerate.)
"Took you long enough Madrigal" (Y/N) sighs as she sits in the bath. "My lady, why do you let him stay here and work under you when all he does is poke and prod at your womanhood?" Madrigal inquires as she starts lathering you with soap "You know I think it's just the fact I know him. I'm sure you have gross friends that you've known for a long time, right Madrigal?" She nods in response to (Y/N)'s question thus leaving the room empty with nothing  but the slight sound of splashing and scrubbing.
"My lady (Y/N)" one of the maids knocks on the door. "What is it?" Madrigal replies with a cold harsh tone. "T-There is a letter here for a summons to the King of Liones. Apparently it's- ah!" The servant yells as the note is pulled from her grasp and transported to Madrigal. "Hmmm..." She stares intensely at the paper "We're going at once." "W-What? No I have an Inn to take care of and-" "My lady, leave that to Lutharen. While he is lazy he will run everything smoothly." Madrigal smiles grimly and wickedly before rinsing (Y/N) off and throwing a simple lilac purple dress onto (Y/N) before snapping her fingers and summoning Lutharen into the room that instant. "You're in charge Lutharen. You fail I'll kill you myself" "W-Wait what are yo-" he covers his face and stands back as Madrigal sends a small shockwave as she teleports (Y/N) and herself to Liones.
"Bitch...Could have let me know why I am at least." Lutharen sighs and gets back to work.
————————
I've never written something like this so excuse me 😭 I'm trying to make this seem as realistic as possible and add new spells and characters to surround you with a new field of emotions and whatnot. Hopefully this will be a success! I'll be uploading chapters some times dedicated to spells I made up prior to chapters being released so you gain context. Love you, new readers. Enjoy. -Wordie