Chapter 2

"Welcome Miss Madrigal and Lady Loch-" one of the great Holy Knights says before he stops and stares at both of the women who appear to be on the floor knocked unconscious "Oh my word, are you two alright?" The big grey clanky knight steps forward before Madrigal rushes to her feet and glares at the knight "Is this any way to help two defenseless women?!" She scoffs before hoisting (Y/N) over her shoulder, her eyes spinning like a broken clock. "Get out of our way. The King has summoned us." "But Miss Madrigal you must be esc-" "If I needed your opinion I would have asked for it, Raeg." Madrigal glared at him sending shivers down his spine.
As soon as the doors close behind Madrigal, she drops (Y/N) on the floor. "Madam (Y/N), get up and stop sleeping already. The throne room is just up ahead." But (Y/N) wouldn't open her eyes and kept on dreaming "Porkk~ whole roasted fatty por-AHH" She shrieks as Madrigal hoists her up by her hair "OKAY okay I'm UP!" (Y/N) wails and rubs her head once Madrigal let go and continued walking ahead, soon hearing two doors open wide.
"Welcome Lady Eldina and Lady Lochius" a young girl says. "You look oddly familiar..." (Y/N) stares at her and purposely messes with her "Ah you're Margret right? Heh" she smiles widely at the slightly embarrassed girl in front of her "No my name is Elizabeth remember?" Elizabeth frowns while (Y/N) ruffles up her hair "I know Liz. You and Margret are one of a kind! How could I ever confuse you two!" She smiles at Elizabeth more before facing the King "King of Liones, why have I been summoned here today to stand before you?" (Y/N) stares at him with a stone cold face "The reason for you coming here is that I want you to become a Holy Knight, (Y/N)" The King states with a smile on his face. Elizabeth smiles and laughs while Madrigal places her hands on her hips annoyed "Sire, with all do respect, you can't expect me to believe you want her to be a Holy Knight just because." He sighs and stares at (Y/N) "She is indeed right, (Y/N) I am in need of your help. If I am not mistaken, you are the one who everyone across the continent searches for when people are missing." "Yes Sire that is correct. However, why are you asking? Elizabeth is right here, Margret and Veronica are outside the castle walls with Griamore protecting them and you are perfectly fine!" (Y/N) laughs "What good are my services to you?" "I need you to locate Meliodas and the rest of the Sins from ten years ago." Bartra states with no emotions while (Y/N) and Madrigal stare at him with disbelief and (Y/N) with a more angry look on her face "No. That's not gonna happen." "Listen, Please (Y-N)" "NO!" She yells while Madrigal looks to the side sadly "That man is a traitor to your Kingdom Sire! Why would you ever-" Bartra holds up his hand to silence (Y/N) "I know how you feel but please, it's not for my sake but for Elizabeth." He pleads "I don't want my little girl going on her own. There's enough dangers here I can't begin to be okay with her going by herself. Please (Y/N)" "Fine.." (Y/N) sighs and smiles again at Elizabeth "Guess I gotta prepare us some good food for along the way huh?" Elizabeth looks relieved and smiles at her while Madrigal sighs and bows to the King "I and my associate Lutharen will be assisting on this journey if it is deemed okay by you, Sire." Bartra smiles "Of course. Now go, and take Elizabeth with you." "Of course." Madrigal smiles and teleports everyone back in a safer manner than last.
But as they reappeared in (Y/N)'s room an attack was sent against the King of Liones himself unknowingly to any of them. Soon after, rumors within the castle claimed that the King and Margret were ill but Elizabeth had been kidnapped. By whom?
(Y/N) Lochius.