the begignning

Dan was taking a massive dump in the guardroom's bathrooms when he noiticed the growing tumor that was his dingaling. He knew this disease would take him soon, so he had resolved to absolutely being ploeing by by his fellow guard phil lester. Phil was a handsome man who stood at a sexy 6 foot something and had beautiful blue eyes that made dn feel like he was floating in crisp blue air. He wanted to be done so oooo bad. That thicc mama could top him anyday dan moaned.

dan finished ihis shitting and eacisted the bathroom and turnt the light off. phil was tsanding there like the hot bad boy he was near the wall with one foot on the walla like a bad boy. his hat was almost at s thicc as his dicc aay gotem. 'oh damn philly d youre making me all sweaty" dan commented, congratulating himself on his excellent rhyming sckills. phil winked and got a boner.

'How about we take this somehwere pricate?' phil asked, adjusting his tall black hat and tickling dans sack. Dan blushed 'omg phil u know we cant thats so gay' 'i know'

phil kissed dan with tongue an dtheyir tongues battled like they caoudlnt breathe and then phil but dan against a wall and touched his no no square. dan moande and said 'oh god phil ur fingersa re magic' //

Phil shushed his fellow dude and suggested 'mm danny lets go to the Royal quatyers they have sooo many kinky things the queen is an absolute freak and her husband likes being pegged' dan salivated at the thought of the king and queen doing it made him so hot