round 1

dan led them to the room and he let himself be chained ot the bed by phil. 'oh boy phil u better not psnak me, you know thats im get horny because of that ' but it wa stoo late phi arleady was hitting dan's plump epachy ass with a stick he found under the bed. dan cried tears onto the silk y pillowcase but also was being turnedon.

He could hear phils erratic breathing as he smacked him again and again and reaced over to grab the golden buttplug on the nightsand ' omg phil thats so bad put it in me daddy' he moaned grabbing teh sily bedshees and feeling his shaft become fully eret.

phil shoved the long golden shiny beautiful encrusted devine shining prbably worlth a lot of money butt plug into dan's quaking ass hole and dan was dreally hard and he moaned and phil took his pants off and thrw them and they caught on the lampshade.

When the shiny hard object entered dans ass he let out a sexy fuckin moan and phil felt his own ass trembling in anticipation. He slapped his hatd dick on dans asscheeks adn moaned.

phil grabbed a bsily blindfold from the drawer of the bed next to the bed and tied it around dan's curly brown soft cinnamon sencted hair. andeyes. dan liked being blindfolded it was his kink so he moande and phil moaned too it was like a song and everyone lioved it. 'you like htat you kitten' ' yeah daddy'

Then phil insterted his massive cock into dans waiting ass and becan to slam him inyo the matress, hard off the fact that queen elizabeth liked to spank prince philip with a cane and instrted buttplugs into herself and pegged himm. 'Oohooohoohohooohooh dan moaned and asid 'ooh daddy yess harder im going to goo'i oo and he squirted all over the sheets and phil thought it was soo hot so her squirted too all over dans asshole,

dan pulled hs cock out and kissed dan between the shoulderblades because he was a good boyfriend and his hat was now crooked. 'i love you syou little bad boy, naughty kitten' 'l ovey ou too, i hope i dont die soon' because of my tumor 'wait what'