chapter three

Homework

He leaned in and before he could even do anything, I kicked him in between his legs then pushed him off my body.

"Gross! Jungkook, you're such—"

The man was in pain, crouching down and then noticing that someone was at the door. He grabbed me and pulled me inside the small closet.

His big hand covered my mouth and made sure I sat still. "If you don't want to get in trouble, don't make a sound." He whispered to my ear, tickling me.

Jungkook removed his hand and looked down at my lower body. My skirt was slightly lifted up as I positioned myself more comfortably. With a small gasp, I pulled my skirt down and slightly tried to push him away inside the small closet.

"They're not in here." The nurse walked back out with the security. I finally let out a breath and got out from the closet.

"Want to run with me?" He opened the window and looked back at me who was hesitant to take his hand.

I looked at the door and saw them coming in again. I grabbed his hand and ran out of the window with him. He dragged me to the sidewalk where it would lead us home.

"Wasn't that fun?" He asked, breathlessly.

"Shut up. I already know I'm going to end up in detention with you tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and let go of his sweaty hand. I wiped my palm on my shirt and continued walking ahead of him.

He caught up with a small smile. "You know in the closet, I saw your skirt—"

I discontinued my steps and glared at him while holding my skirt down. He bursted out laughing and messed up his hair.

"You didn't see anything Jungkook. Now, please leave me alone. I've spent too much time with you and it's driving me crazy." I sighed and started walking again.

My stomach growled as we walked which had made him glance at me with a weird look. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Didn't you just have lunch like an hour ago?" He asked. I bit my lower lip and cleared my throat.

"Are you calling me fat?" I responded in annoyance. "My stomach just makes weird noises sometimes. Stop making fun of me."

"Why? You're just funny." He muttered.

"Haha, stop." I looked up ahead and saw the convenience store. My face lit up, showing excitement when I spotted the store.

"I'll buy you ramen and a drink, but can you let me copy your homework?" He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

I gasped and stopped after realizing that I forgot my backpack inside my locker. We were too busy trying to not get caught, we forgot about our bags.

"I can't. I don't have my backpack." I looked at him. He shrugged and walked inside the convenience store with me.

"I can always get it. So, what do you say?" He raised an eyebrow and pat my head.

"Okay, sure." I shrugged my shoulders.

He's going to copy my homework? I didn't even do my homework. Ha.

I sat inside my bedroom and saw Jungkook entering with my backpack thrown over his shoulder. With a slight smirk, I grabbed my backpack and set it on the floor.

"Let me copy." He demanded.

"How? I didn't do it." I stuck my tongue out at him. He grabbed my tongue with his fingers and pulled it.

I kicked him and spat out the nasty saltiness taste that he put on my tongue. The back of my hand wiped across my lips.

"I'm going to wait until you do it." He sat on my bed and laid down on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"You freaking jerk." I muttered and got out my homework.

__